Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inactive Referrals

Default Inactive Referrals

I have 42 referrals, and only about 4 of them are active. Some haven't done anything that I can see for a year. Is it possible to have Sunshine Rewards send them out some kind of email explaining all the activities and ways to earn money? Maybe something to get them actively participating in the site?

My second question, "are referrals eliminated from your list of referrals after they have been inactive for a designated period of time?"
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

1st question - SR does send them all the same emails that we get so they do know what is going on and are invited to come check out the site.

2nd question - no they are your referral for life so in case they do decide to become active you'll get credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I have about 100 inactive referrals so I understand

Quote Originally Posted by natofborg View Post
    I have 42 referrals, and only about 4 of them are active. Some haven't done anything that I can see for a year. Is it possible to have Sunshine Rewards send them out some kind of email explaining all the activities and ways to earn money? Maybe something to get them actively participating in the site?

My second question, "are referrals eliminated from your list of referrals after they have been inactive for a designated period of time?"
    Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    I have about 100 inactive referrals so I understand
    Wow you guys........I have 3-4.......thought that was a LOT!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

It would be cool if they did something

Red face

Who knows? Maybe they ARE doing just hte surveys which we don't get anything for.....But I am glad to see that this is "the norm" so to speak.
    Sunshine Rewards

You would get credit for the survey if they got credit. If their account goes up your account will go up when they hit 5.00. I have like 5 that are sitting at the 4.75 and above

How the heck do you guys manage all those referrals?? I have been telling friends and strangers alike about SR for the past 2 years and have yet to get any referrals! What the heck am I doing wrong??
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    How the heck do you guys manage all those referrals?? I have been telling friends and strangers alike about SR for the past 2 years and have yet to get any referrals! What the heck am I doing wrong??
    Nothing. It's amazing that people just don't get it. You can lead a horse to water..............
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Yep, I have 93 referrals and only 6 have made it to $5.

A couple are sitting in the $4 range, but most are at $2.00 or $2.01 - it's so sad!!!

I know it can be hard to get surveys sometimes, but not THAT hard that someone can't earn $3 in a year or longer so I can get paid, LOL!
    Melanie
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards