Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inactive Referrals

How are you guys seeing these?? I look and see my referral page still says 0. I know my mom signed up under me but I don't see her.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    How are you guys seeing these?? I look and see my referral page still says 0. I know my mom signed up under me but I don't see her.
    Did she remember to put your member number in when she signed up or if you sent her a link that she had to click through, that would've had your number attached? It should be there if she did. You could open up a TT and ask Tricia to look into it?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Did she remember to put your member number in when she signed up or if you sent her a link that she had to click through, that would've had your number attached? It should be there if she did. You could open up a TT and ask Tricia to look into it?
    I told her to do that, but I will have to check with her to make sure she did. I am off to girl scout training camp today but will definitely check into it.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

I just noticed that I have 3 referrals, but I do understand that I will not receive credit until they reach $5.00. One of my referrals have not done anything since last month. Bummer
    I know how hard it is to get referrals, but it's even harder to get them to build up their account so you can get credit.