Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Prize Pack Contest #1 (ENDED)

Any other day you asked, my answer would have been different... but - Today was our Christmas Luncheon at work. I am on the committee. We arrived at 7:00 am and set up tables and chairs for 200 for lunch and added the final touches for decorations. Then we were the hosts as these tables were turned over at least twice between 11:00 and 1:30. We then cleaned up this mess and reset the room for 150 for the 3 -11 shift. I've been on my feet most of the day and discovered the padding in my shoes is SHOT! These dogs are dead. And I want this from Shoebuy.com......

The always darling Mary Jane gets a fresh update with zig zag strap design and a modern pronged outsole. Slim-lined for a cool outdoor look. Zig zag strap for detail.
    Women's Skechers Bikers Step Up
    Price: $51.95

20% code on the site, my 10% frequent shopper discount, 11% cash back and two entries in the Holiday Contest!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I have something similar to this for traveling and it is my favorite travel piece. I love the different compartments and plastic zipped areas to keep things safe from spillage. I highly recommend this if you need a gift for a hard to shop for traveler.

http://www.agiftpersonalized.com/gc672.html

Oops it is from AGiftPersonalized and is Regular price: $20.99 but Sale price: $17.84 (You Save: 15%)
    Sunshine Rewards

i am a huge toy story fan and i think this toy story gumball bank is the cutest thing ever!

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_1...061224x0000002
    Sunshine Rewards

DH gave me his Christmas list and one of the things he wanted was a new pair of New Balance walking shoes.

I spent some time looking at various Sunshine Shoe Merchants for New Balance for him.

While I was looking I just happened to get an email from Shoebuy announcing new shoes added to their Pikolinos collection. Might as well take a look. Darn that Shoebuy!!! I found these shoes for me. I did get 20% off plus 10% member discount and free shipping. All with 11% cash back from SR.

I did eventually find DH a pair of these New Balance (in white) on Shoebuy also but only after looking at a few other shoe sites and finding a few more pairs of shoes for me.

Two for me....one for you. Shhhhhhhhhh........don't tell.

Sorry the pictures are so big.....feel free to make them smaller.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I think this is so funny, and perfect for my husband -

http://www.agiftpersonalized.com/gc403.html

Personalized NFL Can Cooler

Any sports fanatic will love this silver-plated can koozie, an ideal way to keep your favorite brew cold while watching the game. Designed to accommodate a 12 oz. (or larger) can, this unique personalized gift is emblazoned with the logo of the recipient’s favorite team as well as personalization of your choice. All NFL teams available. Personalized with two lines of up to 15 characters per line. Size: 3 1/2" x 3 1/2".
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

We put an addition on our home two years ago with large windows on the side and across the front. I bought two Bethlehem Stars that we hung in our large side windows that face the driveway. I fell in love with the idea of stars and snowflakes for our theme of holiday decorating. I found some really beautiful sparkling snowflake lights at KMart. They come in a string of 8 snowflakes and they have a random sparkle. I have these hanging in the two large windows in each room across the front of our house and they look so cheery and beautiful!! So these are my pick:http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_1...ame=Light+Sets

GE 8 Ct General Electric Random Sparkle Snowflake Lights

Sold by Kmart | Kmart Item# 009W401058110001 | Model# 78936
    Reg Price: $14.99
    Savings: $3.75
    $11.24
    Additional savings may apply, add item to cart to see final price.

Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I purchased this for the girls. I know they are gonna just love this gift especially since they are into the "this is mine" stage. With this all I have to do is look for the personalized name on it. Definitely will keep a little peace around here for me at least (which I think is most important). LOL. It was a great price, regularly 39.99 for 19.99 for a 145 pieces of personalized pens, pencils, markers and a ruler. That's a steal and with free shipping and 5% back from Identity Direct.

Just as cute as can be.

Oh, and they gave a free Santa letter with an order, so I ordered it seperately so I could get one for each of the girls. How fantastic is that!

http://www.identitydirect.com/conten...d=40092.703472

Oh, and it's also on the coupon page. See I read the coupons.
    Sunshine Rewards

My oldest son needs camping equipment. Moosejaw has some great stuff he wants. I decided on a headlamp. I thought it was funny you could choose a color - pearl or titanium.

http://www.moosejaw.com/moosejaw/sho..._-1_#addtocart

NEW Black Diamond Spot Headlamp
    $39.95
    Specifications:
    •LED Type: DoublePower (1-watt), 3 SinglePower
    •Lumens: 47
    •Max Distances: 70 m (DoublePower LED), 19 m (3 SinglePower LEDs)
    •Max Burn Time: 200 H (DoublePower LED), 145 H (3 SinglePower LEDs)
    •Batteries: 3 AAA included
    •Weight Without Batteries: 50 g, 1.8 oz
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

My husband is pretty hard to buy for. He's a programmer- so a techie guy and he guys all that stuff when he wants it. So, I got some great pictures of the kids and I and I am going to have one printed on canvas for his office. I think he'll really like it!

Canvaspress.com has a 15% coupon plus free shipping over $100.
    http://www.canvaspress.com/order_canvas.html
    Sunshine Rewards

Cindy and I can’t agree on a winner, so we picked two.

Post 4 by mmm611: WTF Stamp from Holmes Stamp
    Post 15 by zoodoyle: Personalized NFL Can Cooler

Please fill out a trouble ticket with the email address you use for the forum and Cindy will get you out a prize from the SR Prize Closet. More games to follow today!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs