Thread: Question for Tricia.. not sure where to ask it?

Default Question for Tricia.. not sure where to ask it?

Tricia.. I'm not sure where I should be posting this comment as it is about a trouble ticket that I recently filed. At the end of November I received an e-mail from Sunshine with a special promotion for Vistaprint. If your ordered through the link you received a bonus payment of $1.50.

I clicked on the e-mail link and then proceeded to order over $65.00 worth of merchandise. After I placed the order I began thinking that since I didn't order through the Sunshine page but through the e-mail link instead that I probably wouldn't get my 8% cash back. I posted a question to you on the forum and you said that if I only received the $1.50 that I should file a trouble ticket which I did.

I see now that my trouble ticket is closed because you couldn't find evidence that I went through Sunshine for my order. I guess it is a hard lesson learned not to order through e-mail links.

Ahhh... I see. We didn't have any evidence that you clicked through the SHOPPING LINK for that day. If you clicked through one of the offer links, that would be completely different. That's why we wouldn't show that you clicked through the shopping link. The offers tend to be run through a different company (which I know is weird but they usually pay more). Go ahead and respond to the ticket (which will reopen it) and I can try to figure out if it might have gone through an offer. If it went through one of the offer companies, they will still only pay us the flat rate amount. I know we didn't get paid directly by VistaPrint for the extra amount but I at least might be able to file a dispute with them based on this extra information.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks Tricia... I didn't want to bother you here on the forum with this but I am not finding anyplace on the trouble ticket page where I can post a comment or a reply to you. I can't find anywhere to click in order to post a comment to you so that the ticket can be reopened... I know there used to be some kind of link where you could explain why you were filing the trouble ticket. What am I doing wrong... how can I send a message to Tricia from the trouble ticket ??? I know it must be so obvious but I CAN'T FIND IT !