Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aquadots are coming!!!

Default Aquadots are coming!!!

I just got a call from a guy that we met with back in July (the same one that is selling the Halloween blinky light things) and he said that he has the aquadots!! I should be getting the offer up in a few hours.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

My ds wants these for christmas .. I can not wait to see what he sells them for and what our kick back would be .
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

I'm so excited! This is the 1st year my 5YO has asked for anything for Christmas and she has asked for AquaDots. YIPPEE!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Sorry - I'm a little sleep-deprived!

OK Maybe its because my dd is 10 but what are aqua dots??

These are little dots (like small beads) which stick together when you spray water on them. I believe a kits includes patterns for animals and things like that. Apparently you can lift it off the patter and it will stick together.

I see them advertised on Nick all the time and my 6 yo is desparate for them. I guess Santa will have to do some shopping at SR!
    Thanks LuvMyBoys & arob414
    Sunshine Rewards

Here's the actual description...probably describes it better than me.

http://www.asseenontv.com/prod-pages...ml?gg=aquadots

Don't order direct though. Wait for it to show up on SR!
    Thanks LuvMyBoys & arob414
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you so much Tricia. I had no idea when I asked month sand months ago that everyone would go aquadot crazy. Can't wait to see what the offer is.
    <Sunshine Rewards

It looks like there are going to be $20 plus s/h with a 4.00 credit reward. They keep saying we have access to them now, but I still can't get them in the system!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

JUST CURIOUS, but how does this price compare to Target- is this a bigger package, etc? I would def order thru SR if the price is comparable. I know I've seen them at Target, but am unsure of the price. My kids have expressed interest as well.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

That's kind of tough because it depends if you buy them local or online. Online they have 2 versions, 1 at 20.00 and 1 at 25.00. The 20.00 one is sold out. The 25.00 one is in stock and looks to be the same number of beads as the one we have the offer for. So if you can find one locally and not pay shipping, it would cost you 25.00. If you buy it online, shipping would make it 30.00. Our offer is for 28 (including shipping) plus the 4.00 credit. So 24 altogether. It would end up being pretty darn close.

Interestingly, the guy we are getting this offer through actually has the aquadots in a warehouse himeself and is selling them. No middle man.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs