Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aquadots are coming!!!

So will this be in the offers section, or shopping?
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Cool. I know my youngest DD has been asking for them. She will be happy if Santa can find them for her.

Thumbs up Aqua Dots

Are these up yet? If so, where are they listed? My dd is begging for these for her birthday. I want to order ASAP!
    Sunshine Rewards

It is up now on offers

Hate to put a damper on things, but my DD7 and DD4 got these for a present and they are not such a great thing as they look on TV. Whereas they did have fun putting the things together (with mom's help since the beads kept rolling away off the tray), they come apart VERY easily. I did the spraying, so I know I put on PLENTY of water. BOTH SIDES, like it suggests for a "stronger hold". And
    i let them dry for twice as long as the diredctions say. But just holding them, can make them break and then you have the little beads rolling around EVERYWHERE. I even bought a little tackle box type container to keep them in which helped, but I stll step on them from time to time. My kids still like to put together what ever they can, but I hate having to clean up the beads and seeing their faces when the things fall apart. I'm constantly trying to fix their creation. Make sure you have them use a tray-type table to help keep the beads nearby and not on the floor. NOT my kind of toy at all. I'd much rather they play with something that they can show off their work with. Just my 2 cents, but I'm glad I didn't actually pay for them.
    Lucy
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by lucymews View Post
    Hate to put a damper on things, but my DD7 and DD4 got these for a present and they are not such a great thing as they look on TV. Whereas they did have fun putting the things together (with mom's help since the beads kept rolling away off the tray), they come apart VERY easily. I did the spraying, so I know I put on PLENTY of water. BOTH SIDES, like it suggests for a "stronger hold". And
    i let them dry for twice as long as the diredctions say. But just holding them, can make them break and then you have the little beads rolling around EVERYWHERE. I even bought a little tackle box type container to keep them in which helped, but I stll step on them from time to time. My kids still like to put together what ever they can, but I hate having to clean up the beads and seeing their faces when the things fall apart. I'm constantly trying to fix their creation. Make sure you have them use a tray-type table to help keep the beads nearby and not on the floor. NOT my kind of toy at all. I'd much rather they play with something that they can show off their work with. Just my 2 cents, but I'm glad I didn't actually pay for them.
    Your post reminds me of my mom and the darn light brites from when I was growing up. She'd never let me have one but when I'd want to play with one she'd bring me over to my cousin's house since she had one. Her theory was I got to play with it and she wouldn't have to worry about picking up the stupid little pieces from it.
    Sunshine Rewards

I actually asked the guy about the quality and he said it was pretty much on par with the other "as seen on tv" stuff. Definitely not the kind of toy that you pass down from generation to generation. LOL! But enough to get them to stop asking for them CONSTANTLY (like mine have been doing).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I remember those Lite Brites!!.. I think I still have some of those pieces rolling around in my old closet! lol. My kids drove me crazy, too. I'm glad they had a chance to try them. Even they shake their heads at it wondering "what were they thinking" now that they know what it really is like. The pen is kind of neat, but a grown up should fill it since little hands get more of the beads on the table than in it despite the little funnel they give you. They have a starter set and a smaller add-on set. Only difference was no pen in second one. I hated to have to tell my kids to stop playing with what they made. My 4 yr-old asked for some crazy glue! I said absolutely not...I could just see dozens of little rubber beads permanently stuck to every nook and cranny of my kitchen!!!! Lite Brites don't look so bad now!
    Lucy
    Sunshine Rewards

I am on the edge as to whether or not I should order them. My girls HAD been asking for them like crazy at the beginning of the summer, but not a mention as of late. I am going to sleep on this one and decide by the end of the week.

Has anyone here ordered from SR and how did it go?

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I just ordered a set for Callie for her birthday. I will let you guys know if I see credit for it and when. My total with shipping was 25.98. Probably could have gotten them cheaper at the Target store but who knows if they would have them in stock and just stepping in that store costs me 100 bucks. Much easier this way.
    Sunshine Rewards