Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aquadots are coming!!!

I ordered them for my granddaughter for xmas. She's been asking for quite a while. If she takes them home I won't have to worry about picking up all those little beads now will I.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Anyone get theirs yet? I ordered it back on the 6th and have been billed on my CC but haven't received my order yet.
    Just curious.
    thanks
    April
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Anyone seen credits yet? Just curious how quickly it was crediting.
    Sunshine Rewards

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Anyone seen credits yet? Just curious how quickly it was crediting.

Yes my credits were pending within a few days, but they won't release until 11/15. I'm just wondering about the actual shipment now.

April
    Sunshine Rewards

I got my order today. I haven't received credit yet. I am pretty disappointed though in the product because I paid more for this one than I did for the one at Target and the one at Target is much different and nicer. The one from Target it like a big machine with the pen attached and the dots go into seperated compartments at the top and it has an electric dryer on it. This one is just the pen, dots, trays and templates and spary. Much less for my money. I sure hope this credits for me because I will be seriously disappointed if I paid more for less and also didn't get credit. I have 2 more to get and I think I will just go through Target for those.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got my order today. I haven't received credit yet. I am pretty disappointed though in the product because I paid more for this one than I did for the one at Target and the one at Target is much different and nicer. The one from Target it like a big machine with the pen attached and the dots go into seperated compartments at the top and it has an electric dryer on it. This one is just the pen, dots, trays and templates and spary. Much less for my money. I sure hope this credits for me because I will be seriously disappointed if I paid more for less and also didn't get credit. I have 2 more to get and I think I will just go through Target for those.
    That stinks! I've seen them in Target but I had already ordered mine through here. I'll be on the lookout for my package then.

Thanks!
    APril
    Sunshine Rewards

Got my credit today. After looking at the product I think this may actually be better to store and pick up. Not so much big stuff. I do think they should charge less though since they aren't sending as big a product. I cant wait to give it to Callie for her birthday!
    Sunshine Rewards

Interesting..I guess I'll not do the offer on this one either, then.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.