Thread: Great Day for Surveys

Default Great Day for Surveys

Why is today a great day for surveys? Three reasons!

1) Greenfield has loaded more surveys for the month. This may be the last good batch that we see before people start taking of for Christmas, so get them while they are hot. Yesterday was our best completion day this month!

2) AMP/MTC surveys are increased to $1.00 each!! That can add up quickly.

3) $1300 in prizes. All it takes is one survey to get entered and you may take home one of the great prizes from our merchants!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I've been doing pretty good with survey's,
    I just got my 3rd one today, "trifecta"
    and I saw I got $1.00 for doing the AMP this morning. Right away I thought that you bumped it up today.
    Thanks.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just completed both my DS and SM survey - I have to wait to take my AMP. Both were very easy to get and qualify for!!

I am dreading the end of the month when surveys will be harder to get, as I need the surveys to make it to SM Plus! Maybe I'll just have to do more shopping!!

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I just got my DS. I need to wait a couple more hours to try for an AMP, but thanks for increasing it again!!!! I need to replenish my bank account after all my shopping, so every bit helps!!!!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

I got an interesting and not too long DS on my first try. It is a great day for surveys!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    I just completed both my DS and SM survey - I have to wait to take my AMP. Both were very easy to get and qualify for!!

I am dreading the end of the month when surveys will be harder to get, as I need the surveys to make it to SM Plus! Maybe I'll just have to do more shopping!!

Karn
    I'm in the same boat as you....so close!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Great Day? For me, it's been a great MONTH!

I have never gotten more than 5 DS's in one month before. Between a lack of time and inability to qualify into anything, it has been tough going.

Right now, I have completed a DS EVERY DAY THIS MONTH....ELEVEN IN A ROW!!

I've supplemented with some of the other 2 available surveys, but I am really trying to get that DS done every day. I have even started to sacrifice sleep to get the survey in before bed, but I leave for Disney in 3 months and I want to bump it up as much as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
    Great Day? For me, it's been a great MONTH!

I have never gotten more than 5 DS's in one month before. Between a lack of time and inability to qualify into anything, it has been tough going.

Right now, I have completed a DS EVERY DAY THIS MONTH....ELEVEN IN A ROW!!

I've supplemented with some of the other 2 available surveys, but I am really trying to get that DS done every day. I have even started to sacrifice sleep to get the survey in before bed, but I leave for Disney in 3 months and I want to bump it up as much as I can.

Keep going!! Don't give up!! I don't usually give up sleep at some point I give up and say I'll start early in the morning!! I SR and am so glad that I have been able to contribute to our Disney vacations!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187