Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weekend contest ended

Hybrid View

Default Weekend contest ended

I'm still cleaning out my Sunshine Rewards box, so plenty of stuff left to give away.

In the spirit of Christmas, I'd like to hear why you deserve a Christmas AKA Sunshine Rewards gift, however, this one has a little twist.

Instead of telling us how nice you've been, we want to hear something naughty. So, with that in mind, give us your best naughty story and you could win a Santa gift pack.

This will end on Sunday night at 12 PST.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

OOOOOO, I love the twist. I can't think of one right now but I am looking forward to reading the responses.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Does it have to be a story from this year?
    Today I was writing in an OpenTables reservation that "one member of our party is a vegetarian" (as I do on every OT reservation). I kind of inserted another vowel for the first "e." No wonder the hostess recognized my name.
    Last edited by Hedy; 12-11-2009 at 08:08 PM.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

While we do not want to admit when we are naughty = this is what I came up with: I have been so busy with work the past week, my diet has mostly consisted of donuts, chocolate - especially the hersheys kisses with the peppermint in them, kit kats and coffee . I actually had home made beef barely soup today, which was the first real good food I had all week. I felt so guilty for indulging in the bad stuff. I hope to get back on track this weekend!
    Sunshine Rewards

My almost 28 year old son (Christmas baby) doesn't know it yet but he's giving my mother underpants for Christmas. Won't they both be surprised! Next year everyone will do their own shopping!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Let's just say my favorite phrase is "If you have nothing nice to say...come sit next to me"!
    Sunshine Rewards

Hoping SunshineGuy doesn't read this but since you all are sharing and I am reading your stories, I figure I had better share.

I knew that SG was shopping for me on MyJewelryBox.com a couple of weeks ago. Curiosity got the best of me and I went in and pulled the reports to see how much he placed the order for (of course he used his SR account) and then I went on the site to see which things might cost that. LOL!

Shhhh.... if he reads this and busts me I will never hear the end of it!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I bought my cousin Mike a blow up doll for Christmas. (I refrained from including a picture)
    It's an inside joke among certain family members. Now it's all wrapped up nicely under the tree. I just hope it doesn't kill my grandmother when she sees it! She usually has a good sense of humor though. lol
    Sunshine Rewards

I was one of Tiger's mistresses!

(Oh, did it have to be a true story?)

The lie alone ought to count for something.
    Last edited by Blessing and Miracle; 12-12-2009 at 11:41 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have been naughty by neglecting my surveys here on SR. It's so much more fun to shop on the internet and get extra $ that way this time of the year!!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards