Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend contest ended

Default Weekend contest ended

I'm still cleaning out my Sunshine Rewards box, so plenty of stuff left to give away.

In the spirit of Christmas, I'd like to hear why you deserve a Christmas AKA Sunshine Rewards gift, however, this one has a little twist.

Instead of telling us how nice you've been, we want to hear something naughty. So, with that in mind, give us your best naughty story and you could win a Santa gift pack.

This will end on Sunday night at 12 PST.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

OOOOOO, I love the twist. I can't think of one right now but I am looking forward to reading the responses.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Does it have to be a story from this year?
    Today I was writing in an OpenTables reservation that "one member of our party is a vegetarian" (as I do on every OT reservation). I kind of inserted another vowel for the first "e." No wonder the hostess recognized my name.
    Last edited by Hedy; 12-11-2009 at 08:08 PM.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

While we do not want to admit when we are naughty = this is what I came up with: I have been so busy with work the past week, my diet has mostly consisted of donuts, chocolate - especially the hersheys kisses with the peppermint in them, kit kats and coffee . I actually had home made beef barely soup today, which was the first real good food I had all week. I felt so guilty for indulging in the bad stuff. I hope to get back on track this weekend!
    Sunshine Rewards

My almost 28 year old son (Christmas baby) doesn't know it yet but he's giving my mother underpants for Christmas. Won't they both be surprised! Next year everyone will do their own shopping!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Let's just say my favorite phrase is "If you have nothing nice to say...come sit next to me"!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

How about, I hate the Holidays! Bah Humbug!!!! I don't decorate, I don't bake cookies, I don't send out any cards and I don't buy anyone gifts unless I have to!! There, my secret is out!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

My best "naughty little secret" that I can come up with right now...

I have done as much of my shopping for Christmas this year online by comparison shopping to the max, through SR for the cash back and on my rewards card, so cash back toward Disney that way too...

I have gotten some great deals on some great gifts, and will be getting cashback twice (although I may have to file a couple of TT's), and none of the recipients even needs to be the wiser!!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Almost embarrassed to admit this, but I know I'm among friends. As I clicked through SR to make multiple Christmas purchases this Holiday Season, I finally realized I spent more money on gifts for myself than for anyone else on my list, lol. My bad.........
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

My bad thing was that I was suppose to have ordered a present about a month ago since it was a personalized gift. I ordered it this week, through SR of course, and now they won't get it until sometimes between Jan 8 and Jan 20!! Woops!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge