Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Weekend contest ended

I asked DD for help on this one... She said I spent way to much money on food in Las Vegas. She is, of course, right. If anyone saw the credit card slips from that trip....obscene.

Lets just say over half of the expenses were food and drink and I have a picture with a Michelin (how do you spell that?) Chef.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Ok, there were two posts that made me spit out my coffee while reading, so, I have to go with these.

Posts #12 and #15 (don't you WISH that was true).

Great job everyone, this was fun.

Ladies, open up a TT with your full name and home addy so i can send you your prize...BTW

Congrats Blessing and Miracle and Sammielynn
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

congrats ladies!
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

Thanks! Fun contest!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    I was the narrator for our choir cantata last week-end, and wore a wireless microphone. During dress rehearsal the sound man stopped the music during my opening reading. He says "Sammie, are you turned on?" I replied. "I don't think that is an appropriate question to ask in Church." The entire choir lost it and two older ladies cried and one left left the choir loft on the run to the restroom (she didn't make it, had to go home and change). I finally turned on my battery pack but, I don't think I will ever be given a microphone in Church again
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Hoping SunshineGuy doesn't read this but since you all are sharing and I am reading your stories, I figure I had better share.

I knew that SG was shopping for me on MyJewelryBox.com a couple of weeks ago. Curiosity got the best of me and I went in and pulled the reports to see how much he placed the order for (of course he used his SR account) and then I went on the site to see which things might cost that. LOL!

Shhhh.... if he reads this and busts me I will never hear the end of it!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneymomma View Post
    I bought my cousin Mike a blow up doll for Christmas. (I refrained from including a picture)
    It's an inside joke among certain family members. Now it's all wrapped up nicely under the tree. I just hope it doesn't kill my grandmother when she sees it! She usually has a good sense of humor though. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    I was one of Tiger's mistresses!

(Oh, did it have to be a true story?)

The lie alone ought to count for something.
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    i think this may fit into this category:

last april/may timeframe i ordered a new dsl camera from qvc, of course i did not tell hubby. it has only been used on 2 camping trips that hubby did not go on. as of today, i still have not told him that i bought that camera.

so for christmas i am going to put it back in the box and wrap it, give it to him for his present, knowing full well it is not what he wants at all. he wants a point and shoot, but see, this will get it out of the closet and i will be able to use it then.

now his birthday is 30 dec, so i do plan on getting him his point and shoot.
    Cindy is right, I just finished reading through this thread and the guys at work want to know why I'm crying, I'm laughing so hard.

What a way to start my morning!
    Sunshine Rewards

That was a fun contest. I nearly peed my own pants when I read Sammie's.

Congratulations ladies!!!

OMG, I can't believe I won!!!

Thank you soooo much. Now how am I gonna explain my win to DH!

Cindy, he is soooo not my type! Seriously!! lol.
    Last edited by Blessing and Miracle; 12-14-2009 at 04:16 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Prize came yesterday! Great stuff, thanks!
    Sammielynn

I got my goodies today! Thank you soooo much. What a wonderul bag of surprises. Everybody in the family was grabbing and I had to remind them that it was for me!!!

Thank you Sunshine Rewards. You're the best!
    Sunshine Rewards