Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Weekend contest ended

Every year (for the last 8 years) I have organized a holiday cookie exchange at work. This year for the first time my "homemade" cookies are actually from a Betty Crocker mix. Shhhhh.... please don't tell.
    Robin

I was the narrator for our choir cantata last week-end, and wore a wireless microphone. During dress rehearsal the sound man stopped the music during my opening reading. He says "Sammie, are you turned on?" I replied. "I don't think that is an appropriate question to ask in Church." The entire choir lost it and two older ladies cried and one left left the choir loft on the run to the restroom (she didn't make it, had to go home and change). I finally turned on my battery pack but, I don't think I will ever be given a microphone in Church again.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Hoping SunshineGuy doesn't read this but since you all are sharing and I am reading your stories, I figure I had better share.

I knew that SG was shopping for me on MyJewelryBox.com a couple of weeks ago. Curiosity got the best of me and I went in and pulled the reports to see how much he placed the order for (of course he used his SR account) and then I went on the site to see which things might cost that. LOL!

Shhhh.... if he reads this and busts me I will never hear the end of it!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I bought my cousin Mike a blow up doll for Christmas. (I refrained from including a picture)
    It's an inside joke among certain family members. Now it's all wrapped up nicely under the tree. I just hope it doesn't kill my grandmother when she sees it! She usually has a good sense of humor though. lol
    Sunshine Rewards

I was one of Tiger's mistresses!

(Oh, did it have to be a true story?)

The lie alone ought to count for something.
    Last edited by Blessing and Miracle; 12-12-2009 at 11:41 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have been naughty by neglecting my surveys here on SR. It's so much more fun to shop on the internet and get extra $ that way this time of the year!!
    Melissa

I found a limited edition piece I liked and sent DH an email with the email address of a dealer I know in California who happens to have the piece in stock.

When DH wasn't home, I checked his email to see if he contacted the dealer.

Nope....he didn't so I probably won't get it. Guess that's what I get for snooping.

I think I've been pretty good this year , but the worst thing I can think of is...

We implemented a new budget a few months ago where my husband and I both get a fixed amount of spending cash each week. One week, I found myself with no cash and a few wants. So I dipped into our Disney vacation cup and took about ten dollars. I fully intended on repaying it the following week, but I just never got around to it. Oops!

I suppose that's just as bad as sneaking a few personal purchases in with my Christmas shopping. Maybe I haven't been as good this year as I thought...

I've been naughty because I haven't been here on the forum in such a long time, I mean really long. I still do my shopping through SR, but I've neglected the forum in busy and chaotic times. Sorry everyone, I've been missing you.
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Just realized I have one. Though it's mainly a thought...

Hubby travels for work now. He hasn't traveled in a couple months, and isn't scheduled to go anywhere until February. But I kinda want him to go sooner than that.

Why? Because they let me book his hotels, and I've done so through hotels.com, and made over $20 Sunshine doing so! Or gosh, was it $30? Alas the Marriott stay didn't credit for some reason, but oh how I enjoyed those hotels.com credits for his work-travel!!!! Plus I found him two REALLY good hotels for that long stay (so if anyone wants a suggestion for Auckland and Canberra, I've got 'em) and he was very thankful!

So yeah, I want hubby to go away soonish so I can get more Sunshine credit.
    Sunshine Rewards