Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Weekend contest ended

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

My guilty secret is that I told my boss I had another commitment and couldn't go to the holiday reception hosted by the big boss. I couldn't take another year of food I can't eat, bad opera singing and talking to people I don't like!
    Sunshine Rewards

I threw out DDs Nirvana cds while she was gone for the weekend.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

hmmmm...how naughty can we get?

We were late for my son's Christmas concert because Mommy and Daddy had to have a "discussion" ..... lol.... tried to keep it PG for ya!
    Last edited by nicholfamily5; 12-13-2009 at 02:04 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

i think this may fit into this category:

last april/may timeframe i ordered a new dsl camera from qvc, of course i did not tell hubby. it has only been used on 2 camping trips that hubby did not go on. as of today, i still have not told him that i bought that camera.

so for christmas i am going to put it back in the box and wrap it, give it to him for his present, knowing full well it is not what he wants at all. he wants a point and shoot, but see, this will get it out of the closet and i will be able to use it then.

now his birthday is 30 dec, so i do plan on getting him his point and shoot.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    I think I've been pretty good this year , but the worst thing I can think of is...

We implemented a new budget a few months ago where my husband and I both get a fixed amount of spending cash each week. One week, I found myself with no cash and a few wants. So I dipped into our Disney vacation cup and took about ten dollars. I fully intended on repaying it the following week, but I just never got around to it. Oops!

I suppose that's just as bad as sneaking a few personal purchases in with my Christmas shopping. Maybe I haven't been as good this year as I thought...

You stole from the sacred Disney Vacation Cup?! That's not naughty, that's just downright un-American.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    i think this may fit into this category:

last april/may timeframe i ordered a new dsl camera from qvc, of course i did not tell hubby. it has only been used on 2 camping trips that hubby did not go on. as of today, i still have not told him that i bought that camera.

so for christmas i am going to put it back in the box and wrap it, give it to him for his present, knowing full well it is not what he wants at all. he wants a point and shoot, but see, this will get it out of the closet and i will be able to use it then.
    now his birthday is 30 dec, so i do plan on getting him his point and shoot.
    I think that one takes the cake! I love that.
    <Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm to the point of sneaking in packages and shopping bags. I've overspent this past month and Mike is starting to catch on so I'm resorting to sneaking stuff in. Last night, I went to a store to return things and walked back out with a bag full of clothes for myself.
    Sunshine Rewards

The naughtiest thing I can think of right now - is that I have been avoiding a lot of phone calls from my boss, the "office manager" and friends! If I see it's them on the caller id - I let it go to voice mail and then return the call when I feel like talking to them!

It's not the naughtiest but it's the only thing I can think of right now! And I wanted an entry in this contest!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I'm loving this....its making some of the things I do look mild AND its giving me some good ideas.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I ate SEVEN pillsbury cinnamon rolls this morning. My husband came down for breakfast and I sent him out to get me a back up hard drive. I ate his last two cinnamon rolls.

If we are going back aways....I passed out on the floor of one of my law professors and threw up in his trash can.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards