Thread: Survey Clarification Question?

Default Survey Clarification Question?

If i am reading and understanding right?????

Greenfield - I can take

AMP - I can take

YTC - my husband would have to take on a different computer or after clearing cookies and with a different e-mail address?

Do I have that correct?

And are surveys one per day or one every 24 hours? I didn't receive credit for one GF survey this week and am not sure what I am screwing up!
    Last edited by jgates8; 12-11-2009 at 09:18 PM.

You can take all of the surveys, or you can let your DH take one using a different e-mail address. Since he has different demographics, he may qualify when you may not. What you can't do is keep changing who does which survey. Decide who will take each one and remain consistent. My DH is not going to sit to take a survey, so I do all three.

AMP is a pretty strict 24 hour clock. The others are more like one per calendar day.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks! I don't know what happened with GF the other day. I only did one survey of the 3 selections (GF) and it was LONG. And no credit....

Also, you need to clear cookies before you do the same survey again - I clear my cookies first thing in the morning, some people clear them before bed. You won't get credit for an AMP if you don't clear cookies since your last AMP survey, and you won't get credit for YTC if you don't clear cookies since your last YTC survey. the DS doesn't track by cookies so doesn't matter. But I always clear my cookies in the morning before taking any surveys. Does that make sense?

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187