Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help with e-mail not crediting please

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by wedgeL View Post
    I had a lightbulb moment and got out my laptop and guess what it credited first time out... NOW the security is set high and all kinds of stuff on my laptop since my dh does use this sometimes when on the road for company business so it was just a thought... a good one it worked. WHY??? I have not the first clue... but it worked... thanks all....
    I'm sooo glad that changing computers made the difference. It still doesn't explain what the problem with your other computer was, but it did give you the .10 credits and affirmed that you were doing everything right.

Perhaps your DH will have trouble taking his computer on the road?? It may already be in use for SR?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Live in the country outside of Ft. Wayne IN

Default Spring

You made me smile... yes my laptop is on standby for SR now... but its mine I loan it to him !!! I was a good girl and he bought it to me for my birthday last year, I like it and its nice to have a back up but I much prefer my desktop...