Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Contest: Review a Merchant

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I posted for 1-800-FLORALS and for Bookcloseouts.com

Most of the merchants I use on a regular basis I have already reviewed.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

This is a great idea! I take seriously reviews from fellow SR members before I order from merchants I'm unfamiliar with.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Chefs:
    Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    I have already placed two orders with Chef's this holiday season and will most likely add one more tonight. They have a large selection of wonderful kitchenware and some very cool new gadgets. Like a new beater for the kitchen aid mixers that has a rubber gasket around the blades to scrape the bowls more efficiently and make mixing time quicker! They also have some new pads you can purchase to put on the edges of your oven racks to prevent burning your arms!!! Very cool because I am always burning myself on hot oven racks. My last order with free shipping arrived withn a week!!

Batteries.com:
    This is a great place to get batteries at a decent price. I like to order their rechargable batteries as they tend to last fairly long. They also had a great price on cordless phone batteries I needed and was having trouble finding. Their service is quick and efficient. If you are having trouble finding the right battery use their live help it is great!
    Vista Print:
    I am very impressed with the quick service of Vista Print. I too only pay for slow shipping and some items have arrived in a few days! I have never had to wait very long for an order. I love the wall calendars and give them every year as a gift to my son's friends filled with pictures of the activites we have all done together over the course of the year. They serve as a wonderful reminder of fun times!! I have also received the free business cards, they are impressive as are the free tote bag and t-shirts. I can recommend Vista print to anyone. I will say to watch you don't sign up for anything extra at the end of your order. They offer a fair amount of specials to add to your order and they also offer that $10 off which signs you up for some monthly credit card charge, but if you are aware and just decline it is no biggie!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Finish Line

I love the Finish Line Store. http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...431#post282431
    You can go into any mall in America and try on the shoes,
    but don't buy them there.
    Go home and order them through Sunshine Rewards and Tricia gives you 3%.
    Plus there is always a coupon up, and free shipping.
    I just ordered 2 pairs and if I don't like them, they send me a return sticker to send them back free.

Finish Line is mostly athletic shoes, and athletic clothing and some casual boots and shoes. This was my second time I ordered from the Finish Line.

So, I got 3% back
    A coupon for $10 off an order of $60 or more
    Free shipping and Bill Me Later gave me $5.00 off my order if I paid my order through their service.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Thanks for the Starbucks review! Did you get SR credits for the gift card? I love their carmel syrup and have it in my coffee on the weekends. I LOVE that I can order it online now (it's a pain asking in store).
    Last edited by mmm611; 12-14-2009 at 07:57 PM.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I am totally sold on Amazon. On Thanksgiving day, I was able to get some key Christmas gifts at prices I would have had to stand in line for on Black Friday! They have my business.