Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Contest: Review a Merchant

This is great! I also really like to see other SR member reviews of sites before I shop through them. I usually try to keep up with writing reviews after I shop, but have missed doing quite a few this month. So this was my incentive to catch up!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I researched multiple travel sites yesterday to find the best deal on a two night stay within our just outside of WDW Jan 30th and 31st. Orbitz topped them all, with a two night stay at Pop Century for only $138.xx total, including taxes and fees! We just wanted a place to stay from which we could explore DTD and Boardwalk, prior to a more formal WDW stay with tickets and dining. Oh, did I mention that my credit is already pending?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Home Depot Review - e-gift card

As my very first online purchase through Sunshine Rewards, the Home Depot e-gift card worked pretty smoothly. Inputing the info for the purchase was not difficult. The only little snag was the time it took to receive the e-gift certificate. It was probably because I expected to print it immediately. It did take a couple of hours before it was available to print. Planning ahead is always wise. Next time I will know to "buy" it the day before.

I was able to use the whole gift certificate at our local Home Depot without any problem. And the bonus was receiving credit for this at Sunshine Rewards too!

Thank you, Sunshine Rewards, for the extra $!

Default Harry & David

Harry & David

I always have difficulty trying to decide what to get for the family members who have everything. Until I discovered Harry & David. They have wonderful gift baskets consisting of fruit, nuts, chocolates, cheese, crackers, flowers, jams, and their famous Moose Munch. I always find the perfect gift.

If you can't decide on which gift to order a gift certificate will do the trick and you will get cash back. The items arrive on schedule and in perfect condition and the recipients have loved them. I love Harry & David.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thumbs up

Well, there are so many wonderful merchants here on SR, but I have to say that I just had a wonderful experience with Vista Print.

I ordered some Holiday cards for my business I ordered on the 11th and they were in my mailbox on Monday!! Unbelievable! And they are soooo cute too!

Thanks SR for introducing me to Vista Print!
    Last edited by Hedy; 12-15-2009 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Non-SR merchant advertising
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Did we have a winner on this contest?
    Sunshine Rewards

Bump to see if a winner was chosen yet.

This one was a little harder to choose a winner because they are all spread out. LOL But SG will run me a report tonight when he gets home from work so I can choose.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Got one!

M 'n C finally won a forum contest! For her review of The Knot Wedding Shop. File a trouble ticket just to let Cindy know in case she doesn't read this thread.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Congratulations Cate!