Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: holiday contest entries

I also loved the contest. It has been a great motivator. I am at 90 and still hoping to make it to 100.

I did another survey today, and have 5-6 shopping credits pending, so I have made the 50. Now....to earn another $15 before the quarter ends. I have only had ONE quarter since it began where I was not a super member, and if I Don't bust buns, I'm not gonna make it!!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Yeah, I just really got into the contest as well. Really wasn't planning on doing any shopping but since we're not going to make the Disney trip for Christmas because the older kids are taking Winter classes, I decided I'd better buy something! LOL. So I have a ton of pends and quite a few that's credited already.

I have three or more that hasn't posted yet and I'm getting a little nervous and they are from: Finish Line (before I had to file a trouble ticket and it was credited the same day so hopefully it's just floating around waiting for me to claim it). LOL. And two from Idenity Direct. This was my first time ordering from them so I don't know how they credit.

I think I'm up to about 36 with the other stuff I think I need about 9 more to reach my 50 and I still have some more shopping to do.

April- I'm with you on pushing 100, with my shopping credits I'd probably be pushing close to the 150 if I wouldn't have slacked completely off my surveys. Naughty me! So for now I'm gonna be content with earning the 5.00 bonus.
    Those Identity Direct were a coding problem on our end. I just audited our books from the last 2 weeks (basically reconciling all of the credits) and both of your two posted.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Those Identity Direct were a coding problem on our end. I just audited our books from the last 2 weeks (basically reconciling all of the credits) and both of your two posted.
    Thank you, Tricia. I noticed them in my account when I signed on.

Thanks again!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I reached my goal of 100 this morning! So excited for the bonus!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards