Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: holiday contest entries

Default holiday contest entries

Just wondered when the entry count was updated? I thought it said 24 hours, but wasn't sure how it was through the weekend. Just didn't see mine go up after the weekend. If it's on the to do list, no problem. Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think it is every 24-48 hours. I think it updates sometime during the night when there aren't alot of people using the server.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have a question about the holiday contest. Since we are going crazy shopping to get enough entries for the contest bonus .....can we elect to receive the bonus for next quarter?????
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

The bonus actually will not hit until next quarter since we won't get the final counts until January 1.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    The bonus actually will not hit until next quarter since we won't get the final counts until January 1.
    Oh goody!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Yipee!!!!
    Also just hit 50 today and have a ton of more shopping credits pending. It seems like I'm doing at least 2 orders a day!

Now if I HAD been on top of my DS's which I NEVER slacked off on until the last month or so, I probably would have been pushing 100 anyday now!
    Sunshine Rewards

AWESOME!!!!! Thank you
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Well I wasn't really paying any attention to the contest until this month. Then my hubby and I were talking about our 10 year anniversary and I decided to start earning money HARD again and in this month I have gotten 34 entries! So I am just glad I will get my 50 entries and get $5.00!!!!
    <Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I am at 31 entries with 3 pending credits out there somewhere right now and shopping tomorrow since it is payday.

Yeah, I just really got into the contest as well. Really wasn't planning on doing any shopping but since we're not going to make the Disney trip for Christmas because the older kids are taking Winter classes, I decided I'd better buy something! LOL. So I have a ton of pends and quite a few that's credited already.

I have three or more that hasn't posted yet and I'm getting a little nervous and they are from: Finish Line (before I had to file a trouble ticket and it was credited the same day so hopefully it's just floating around waiting for me to claim it). LOL. And two from Idenity Direct. This was my first time ordering from them so I don't know how they credit.

I think I'm up to about 36 with the other stuff I think I need about 9 more to reach my 50 and I still have some more shopping to do.

April- I'm with you on pushing 100, with my shopping credits I'd probably be pushing close to the 150 if I wouldn't have slacked completely off my surveys. Naughty me! So for now I'm gonna be content with earning the 5.00 bonus.
    Sunshine Rewards