Thread: Is it possible...

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Default Is it possible...

To delete offers altogether anymore? Like if I'm positive that I don't want to do the search for Jesus one or whatever, just delete it from my list? I think we used to be able to mark it as ignore but once we went to the new pending deal we can no longer do that. Everything just gets thrown into pending offers now. I really miss the ignore feature.

Also, could it ever be possible to have a sort button for our pending offers by date?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I also would like to be able to delete offers permanently. That way when I am sure I don't want to do one or I have already done it I can delete it and know that the offers left either I have done and waiting for (in pending) or I need to do or I am undecided about.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I would also like to see this brought back!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2micayla View Post
    Also, could it ever be possible to have a sort button for our pending offers by date?
    I just changed the pending offers page to sort the pending offers by date.

We switched from the "remove" option to the "pending" option because so many people wanted to use a pending status to track which offers they have done but haven't credited. When we had the remove option, we were getting swamped with requests from users for us to reload offers because they changed their mind and want to do the offer or because they accidently removed it.

SunshineGirl and I will discuss what options we might have.

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Thank you for taking care of the sort by date. Now if we can just remove the offers we're not interested in I'd be one happy camper.

If I had a choice, i would choose to keep it as pending because I accidentally have removed the offers many times by clicking on the wrong line.....
    Patti
    Photobucket
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Quote Originally Posted by pattip03 View Post
    If I had a choice, i would choose to keep it as pending because I accidentally have removed the offers many times by clicking on the wrong line.....
    Me too....

Quote Originally Posted by pattip03 View Post
    Me too. I had to ask Sunshinegirl on several occasions to send me links to sites I accidentally deleted. Although the pending status on all the offers makes slightly more difficult to track, I do much prefer the pending status on offers. I just have to remember to keep good track of what I complete.
    Sunshine Rewards

I would love both options cause certin things if they are in pending and I try them agian and the don't credit the 2nd time I would love to just delete the offer from my page . Also some other offers I know won't do .

Sarah