Thread: Thanks SR for a great Disney Trip

Default Thanks SR for a great Disney Trip

I just got back from Disney...and I wanted to thank SR and all my forum friends that help keep me motivated for a special trip.

I use my gift cards for food and trinkets.

It meant a special date day for just hubby and I eating and drinking around Epcot "world" ... it means I don't freak out about how expensive the drinks and food can be.

It meant a special lunch for us all at Crystal Palace for my "baby's" 9th birthday.

It meant all meals for 3 days for the family, plus treats and drinks...
    My kids learned they liked churrios and eggrolls.

I didn't hold back...if anyone in the group said they wanted something, I just whipped out a gift card... and I still have part of one card left over for next year.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

That is so great to hear. I love seeing stories like this!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    I just got back from Disney...and I wanted to thank SR and all my forum friends that help keep me motivated for a special trip.

I use my gift cards for food and trinkets.

It meant a special date day for just hubby and I eating and drinking around Epcot "world" ... it means I don't freak out about how expensive the drinks and food can be.

It meant a special lunch for us all at Crystal Palace for my "baby's" 9th birthday.

It meant all meals for 3 days for the family, plus treats and drinks...
    My kids learned they liked churrios and eggrolls.

I didn't hold back...if anyone in the group said they wanted something, I just whipped out a gift card... and I still have part of one card left over for next year.
    I always love spending my SR gift cards....almost feels like Monopoly money to me! I took $1000 with me and brought nothing back home! Even splurged on three different occasions at the Mexican Tequilla Bar and those drinks are $15 a clip! Yeah, it's just play money!!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Sounds like you had a great time! I paid for my entire Disney Cruise a few months ago with Disney GC I earned on SR. My travel agent told me I was a first for her. I just paid off the balance on my mini WDW trip for this coming February partially with Disney GC's. As I was pulling them out, one by one, the travel agent wanted to know what else I had in my purse, lol. (Of course, that's when I pulled out my $100 Visa GC I had gotten as a rebate for my mobile phone purchase. I thought her teeth were going to drop out of her mouth.) I also am waiting on another Disney GC to use for "what nots." Life is good, and yes, it does feel like funny money!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    I just got back from Disney....
    So when are you starting you trip report.
    <Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Isn't it great when you can have the extras without worry?

On my recent trip to DL I paid for a holiday tour for me and mom and most of our food with my SR gift cards. They definately spread the sunshine every trip!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Way to go! I love hearing stories like yours Faith.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Welcome back and I agree with everyone else.... I LOVE hearing stories like this and agree SR is SOOOOOOOOOOOO worth it!
    Sunshine Rewards