Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey Support Group!!!

Default Survey Support Group!!!

Hi All!

I had given up on SR because I got sick of the surveys. As hard as I tried, I could never qualify for even one a day. I was lucky if I got two or three successful surveys in one month. It was so frustrating, watching my account grow by less than $2 a month.

Then.....December showed up!

So far this month, I have completed EVERY daily survey, 5 AMP surveys and 5 MTC surveys! All total, I think it comes to about $22 this month alone!

We are leaving for Florida on April 1, 2010 and I am trying to save up as much as I can for this trip. My account is sitting at just over $80 right now. All of my shopping is done so any further earnings will need to come from those surveys.

I am going to TRY and hit $100 before the middle of February so I can cashout for a $100 Disney gift card.

So, I thought I'd start a "support" thread, for all those like me who can give up on the surveys too soon. There is $$$$ to be made for a minimal amount of effort. Who's with me?

I'll start...

Goal: $100 by 2/14/10...that's 23 more daily surveys!

I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble with getting surveys. Thankfully, December showed up and showed out! LOL. Congratulations!!!

I'd love to join the bandwagon. I've never had any trouble with getting or completely my surveys and I've been a proud member since 2007!!

However, my health has gotten in my way as sometimes I just can't find the strength, but perhaps this can motivate me into pushing myself to complete my surveys. I've definitely earned a ton of money with surveys on here. So yeah, count me in!

I guess no time is better than right now. I'll start today as I do need a couple of more to get to 50 for the contest!

Thanks for the jumpstart.

Oh, and my goal is earn as many as possible to fund my "love getaway" with DH next summer.
    Sunshine Rewards

Just hang in there....it is worth it in the long run!!!

I gave up for awhile too...so happy to be getting the DS's now.

In case you didn't know, there's a monthly survey-list thread in the Technical Issues forum. Each person claims a space then edits it each day when they get surveys. I go back in and keep a running total of the surveys that credit. It's a lovely way to keep track, and you can look through other people's posts and see the surveys they are getting. You should check it out!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble with getting surveys. Thankfully, December showed up and showed out! LOL. Congratulations!!!

I'd love to join the bandwagon. I've never had any trouble with getting or completely my surveys and I've been a proud member since 2007!!

However, my health has gotten in my way as sometimes I just can't find the strength, but perhaps this can motivate me into pushing myself to complete my surveys. I've definitely earned a ton of money with surveys on here. So yeah, count me in!

I guess no time is better than right now. I'll start today as I do need a couple of more to get to 50 for the contest!

Thanks for the jumpstart.

Oh, and my goal is earn as many as possible to fund my "love getaway" with DH next summer.
    Sorry you aren't feeling good. I went one summer sick, and it wasn't fun, till they figured out what was wrong.

I only need 22 more entries to get the $10 bonus of 50 entries. So let's all support each other to meet our goal.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Sorry you aren't feeling good. I went one summer sick, and it wasn't fun, till they figured out what was wrong.

I only need 22 more entries to get the $10 bonus of 50 entries. So let's all support each other to meet our goal.

Are you close to 50 or 100? Bonus for 50 is $5...didn't want you to be upset when you saw that in January.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Are you close to 50 or 100? Bonus for 50 is $5...didn't want you to be upset when you saw that in January.
    Dumb me, I am sitting at 80 entries as of today. So I have the $5, I hope I can get 100 for $10.

I'm back...

Got all three surveys yesterday (I think)...the AMP survey didn't take me to the normal landing page when I was done. Then, when I went to try it again, it said that I had already completed the survey for the day so I'll have to wait and see if it credited.

But....my streak of DS's continues....18 IN A ROW!

I referred my co-worker and she finally hit $5 so that was another $2 to add to my total.

So far, I am sitting at $82.98. I am almost certain that I can hit $100 by the middle of February. I am actually going to move up my deadline and try to reach it by the end of January.
    Last edited by kristenrice; 12-19-2009 at 02:02 PM. Reason: wrong amount

18 in a row is awesome!! way to keep at it!!!

The real trick will for us all to support each other and keep at it when the surveys get slim during the end of year/end of month period... though I will be hopeful that there will be enough surveys for all of us.
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I've been lucky.I've gotten my DS and my SM2cents every day this month. AMP is a little harder, but I've still managed to get my trifecta 11 days out of 19. I don't give up easily. I really want to go back to Disney!