Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Survey Support Group!!!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Day 5 of the survey drought! I now have a whopping .04 in my account, thanks to the scratch off game!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Day 5 of the survey drought! I now have a whopping .04 in my account, thanks to the scratch off game!
    Heehee - I haven't won the scratch at all in about 3 weeks! I keep thinking one of these days and every day......nope! still zero in my account, I think - got some pendings for tomorrow, though.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I think .04 is a really impressive total!

I find it interesting that my rank keeps going down even though my total of 0.0 has not changed. . . I'm now at 577.

Surveys are tough to get the first few days of the new year because no one is working at Greenfield. So no surveys are being loaded. It will get better in a couple of days. January is actually historically a really good month for surveys.

Trying to keep things on a positive note here. I know better than anyone how bad the numbers are right now. LOL
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I have .36 for the quarter thanks to the coupons.com OFFER a one penny scratch off and the SM and SMP emails.

I do have some credits pending.

I'm number 540 on the Big Board.

BIG change from November and December where I was #1 for most of those months.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Surveys are tough to get the first few days of the new year because no one is working at Greenfield. So no surveys are being loaded. It will get better in a couple of days. January is actually historically a really good month for surveys.

Trying to keep things on a positive note here. I know better than anyone how bad the numbers are right now. LOL

Thanks Tricia for the gentle reminder. Looking forward to racking up those survey credits in the coming months.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Just a heads-up...I just tried the DS AGAIN and there must have been a few new surveys added. I didn't qualify for any of them in the end, but I think I started taking maybe 3 or 4 new ones that weren't there before I got disqualified. So give them a try again and hopefully someone will have more luck than I did!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks Tricia. I got an AMP today. I'm looking at this little drought as my "survey vacation". Vacations are always over quickly!

There were a few more options...thanks for the heads up... I couldn't get one... hope someone else can...good luck
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

Thanks! It was just such a shock to have done so good all month and to hit a dead end..I know things will get a lot better as the month goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I have .36 for the quarter thanks to the coupons.com OFFER a one penny scratch off and the SM and SMP emails.

I do have some credits pending.

I'm number 540 on the Big Board.

BIG change from November and December where I was #1 for most of those months.
    I have .19 in my account from all of the above and I'm #169, how could that be right when you have more in your account than me??? I agree big change for the both of us, I don't like not seeing my name up there!

I hope you see this Kathie, I went to Stop & Shop and used those coupons with NO problem what so ever.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I have .19 in my account from all of the above and I'm #169, how could that be right when you have more in your account than me??? I agree big change for the both of us, I don't like not seeing my name up there!
    I don't think TBB had updated when I looked.

I hope you see this Kathie, I went to Stop & Shop and used those coupons with NO problem what so ever.
    Good to know, thanks Pam. Walmart didn't have many of the items I clipped coupons for. It would good if I can actually use them.