Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Survey Support Group!!!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Good to know, thanks Pam. Walmart didn't have many of the items I clipped coupons for. It would good if I can actually use them.
    I went to Walmart first and like you, they had none of the items that I had coupons for. Well, I'm just happy that at least one place around me accepts them!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

A new year and a new goal!!!

I hit my $100 goal today! I am now waiting until the end of January to see what I can end up with. I can't decide if I want to just cash out for a $100 Disney gift card and leave the rest as a nest egg for my next trip, or if I should see how much I can accumulate between now and the end of the month. If I wait, I can cash out to PayPal and take the money and add it to the Disney Gift card I already have. That would be one less card to keep track of on vacation.

I also have not yet received my bonus from last month's contest so I might be able to hit $125 before the end of the month. Then, I could get 2 gift cards. I think the $0.88 postage would amount to less than the fee that PayPal would withdraw so I would be better served by going that route.

Either way, I am now truly addicted to Sunshine Rewards!

My new goal? $700 by October 2011 so that I can take a trip to F&W with my BFF again!
    Last edited by kristenrice; 01-05-2010 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
    A new year and a new goal!!!

I hit my $100 goal today! I am now waiting until the end of January to see what I can end up with. I can't decide if I want to just cash out for a $100 Disney gift card and leave the rest as a nest egg for my next trip, or if I should see how much I can accumulate between now and the end of the month. If I wait, I can cash out to PayPal and take the money and add it to the Disney Gift card I already have. That would be one less card to keep track of on vacation.

I also have not yet received my bonus from last month's contest so I might be able to hit $125 before the end of the month. Then, I could get 2 gift cards. I think the $0.88 postage would amount to less than the fee that PayPal would withdraw so I would be better served by going that route.

Either way, I am now truly addicted to Sunshine Rewards!

My new goal? $700 by October 2011 so that I can take a trip to F&W with my BFF again!
    Congratulations and good luck on the new goal. Great feeling isn;t it to cash out for free money!!! I'm sure you can do it!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Have the Thursday daily surveys posted? I'm finally on a roll (three in a row after none the first four days of the month). At least I am if the surveys have NOT posted.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    Have the Thursday daily surveys posted? I'm finally on a roll (three in a row after none the first four days of the month). At least I am if the surveys have NOT posted.
    I received credit for my survey yesterday. Hope yours still comes through.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Well, phooey. At least I got the other two yesterday -- a rare triple play for me.