Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Problem with Two Cent survey

Default Problem with Two Cent survey

I took a two cent survey (as a supermember), and did not receive credit. I waited a bit and decided to try again in case the first one didn't take. I was allowed to take another one, but didn't receive credit for the that either. Anyone have any ideas why?
    Barb

I didn't receive credit yesterday and last week one day.
    Last week, I cleaned out my cookies before I received credit.
    And yesterday, I forgot to clean out my cookies before I did the survey.
    The SM is pretty touchy. You have to clean out your cache after you do the regular Daily Survey, so you can do the SM survey.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I have never had problems with the SM survey crediting but I have had FOUR not credit in the past week. I have been doing them exactly the same (clearing cookies, etc.). Usually, if I take a second one it will credit but once even the second attempt didn't credit. Very frustrating!

I too am missing at least 3, maybe 4 over the last 5 or so days! I keep hoping they will show up but every time I check NADA
    <Sunshine Rewards

Well, I just got one credit from a two cent. Who knows which day it is for and it was at least a 2 day creditor. I didn't take one yesterday because why do them if they don't credit. I am still unsure if I want to waste my time on them. I want the 50 cents but don't want to spend 30 minutes and then get nothing. Knowing full well I got the thank you page and someone got my information!
    <Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I keep forgetting that the Y2C is not an hourly creditor for nonSMs. I am wondering if the people who run it have been on vacation and yall might be seeing a bunch of credits come through next week after the holidays are over.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm having a hard time getting any response on these. If Super Members are not having problems but regular member are, I think I will move the Y2C all back to the same advertiser (the one that the SMs are currently with).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

For what it's worth...I have taken one through the SM link everyday this month and have not had any crediting issues.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cjjmesser View Post
    I have never had problems with the SM survey crediting but I have had FOUR not credit in the past week. I have been doing them exactly the same (clearing cookies, etc.). Usually, if I take a second one it will credit but once even the second attempt didn't credit. Very frustrating!
    Tricia, I am a SM and I have not been receiving credit for several even after getting the "You have completed the survey page" I have taken a second survey a few times and received credit for the second one. Maybe the other credits will show up... a girl can always hope right?

I don't know what the heck is going on with them and no one will answer me. Because we don't work directly with Greenfield on those, it is a lot harder to diagnose tracking issues.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs