Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Problem with Two Cent survey

The regular daily surveys are DEFINITELY more reliable than the Your Two Cent surveys. I'm still thinking of moving everyone over to the place that I run the SMs through, though, because theirs seem at least a little more reliable.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

HI again all-

I'm still pretty new at SR. What's the regular daily survey? I'm confused. Is it the Greenfield 90 cents one?

I thought the Greenfield, the Two Cents and the AMP ones were all the regular daily surveys...but maybe I'm wrong?

Could someone just clarify for me please?

Thanks!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorelei528 View Post
    HI again all-

I'm still pretty new at SR. What's the regular daily survey? I'm confused. Is it the Greenfield 90 cents one?

I thought the Greenfield, the Two Cents and the AMP ones were all the regular daily surveys...but maybe I'm wrong?

Could someone just clarify for me please?

Thanks!
    I certainly can see how you could be confused, lol. So many surveys to figure out. The Daily Survey is the Greenfield Survey for .90 cents as you guessed. The AMP surveys are the ones that credit for .75 cents. The Two Cents surveys credit for .50 cents for regular members, .60 for Super Members. You cannot take a Two Cents survey unless you've completed the Daily Survey first. I suppose they could all be classified as "regular daily surveys" since you can try for them each day. Hope that clarifies it a wee bit for you.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I probably get credit for SM survey's 50% of the time.
    I'm a SM, and those survey's are very fickle.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

My DH completed a SM survey on sports and it didn't credit at the top of the hour. Are there still issues going on with the Two Cents surveys?
    Sunshine Rewards