Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Problem with Two Cent survey

Quote Originally Posted by cjjmesser View Post
    Tricia, I am a SM and I have not been receiving credit for several even after getting the "You have completed the survey page" I have taken a second survey a few times and received credit for the second one. Maybe the other credits will show up... a girl can always hope right?

Still not receiving credit (took one last night) This quarter I am NOT a SM

As a SM, I have never had trouble getting credit for these in the past. Last night I clicked on the link from the SM lounge, completed a survey, got the Congrats page, and never received credit.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

I did not receive credit for my 2 cents survey from last night either. It was a very long survey where I had to watch a popular 45 minute talk show and then answered questions after. I know I didn't go too fast because almost the whole survey was watching the show.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Are you remembering to clear cookies before taking SM or 2 cent surveys? My SM survey credited this morning with no problem.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

The only time all week that i've even been able to qualify for a SM survey was monday, and then it didn't even credit! I've never had a problem with them before.....I wonder what's going on.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

tried and tried and tried and finally got one....we'll see if it credits.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Still not receiving credit (took one last night) This quarter I am NOT a SM
    Mine from the 4th finally credited on the 6th. I got another one last night so I'm hoping it credits. Maybe it is just taking longer.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Mine from the 4th finally credited on the 6th. I got another one last night so I'm hoping it credits. Maybe it is just taking longer.
    If you are not a SM then it will credit like the Daily Surveys do and not on the top of the next hour after completion. So it will depend on when the credits get reported in to Tricia and then she can upload them.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm having a hard time getting any response on these. If Super Members are not having problems but regular member are, I think I will move the Y2C all back to the same advertiser (the one that the SMs are currently with).
    I knew that non-SM wouldn't credit on the hour. I was a SM last quarter and was having trouble with credits then too. I am not a SM this quarter and the credit took 2 days. I had posted that I didn't receive credit the next day and was just clarifying that the credit had finally posted because apparently I'm not the only one having issues.

I have also had problems with the Two Cents surveys not crediting but haven't mentioned it until now.

I took one yesterday and havne't gotten credit and over the past few weeks I've taken a few, some have credited, but some never did.

I'm not a SM if that matters I don't know....

It is frustrating to get the whole survey done and never have it credit though.