Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Birthdays at the parks ???

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    ... cglaura- as far as your "morals" question goes if that is the only time you can go I don't see anything wrong with wearing the pin that one day for her b-day meal. I probably wouldn't wear it the whole trip and tell ever ADR but I don't see anything wrong with it that one day. Now over on the DIS you will probably get another opinion...
    That's what I was thinking too. However, I was looking at a page w/ all the buttons you could get, B-day, Anniversary, etc., and she walked by and said, "You're not going to make me wear that are you?!?" so, I guess that solves my problem

I think I will just arrange for a cake or something at the Garden Grille so I can surprise her with something. This whole trip was supposed to be a surprise only to be told a few days before we leave, but I wound up telling her to defray the aftermath of a really bad weekend this summer, to give her something to look forward to. Thanks for the advice, and I've learned my lesson on what to post over there
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    That's what I was thinking too. However, I was looking at a page w/ all the buttons you could get, B-day, Anniversary, etc., and she walked by and said, "You're not going to make me wear that are you?!?" so, I guess that solves my problem

I think I will just arrange for a cake or something at the Garden Grille so I can surprise her with something. This whole trip was supposed to be a surprise only to be told a few days before we leave, but I wound up telling her to defray the aftermath of a really bad weekend this summer, to give her something to look forward to. Thanks for the advice, and I've learned my lesson on what to post over there
    ahh the teen years. I went through a phase where I hated WDW and it was only because I was being a butt to my family who wanted to go during Mardi Gras Week whereas I just wanted to stay home. We went and I had a fine time and now look at me

Get the button when you get there. She might change her mind. Plus the Epcot one is kinda cool looking.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    ahh the teen years. I went through a phase where I hated WDW and it was only because I was being a butt to my family who wanted to go during Mardi Gras Week whereas I just wanted to stay home. We went and I had a fine time and now look at me

Get the button when you get there. She might change her mind. Plus the Epcot one is kinda cool looking.
    Well the good thing is she absolutely LOVES it there, and EPCOT, Japan in particular is her 2nd fave (MK of course the 1st). She wants to be a Manga artist, hence her love of Japan. She just doesn't like alot of people doting on her. I really got her by saying "Yes, and you have to wear a blinged out princess crown too!". She shops at Hot Topic and her fave group is My Chemical Romance and Gorrilaz if that gives you any clue! But, she gets straight A's, never gives me any lip, is always on time, helps with housework w/out being asked...if all I have to worry about is baggy clothes and some blue streaks in her hair I'll take it!

I will grab a pin though, if anything a nice souvenir. Good idea!

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    That's what I was thinking too. However, I was looking at a page w/ all the buttons you could get, B-day, Anniversary, etc.,
    Where did you see that at ?

I found images / info on pins here:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/celebration-buttons.htm