Thread: 75 minute Two Cents!

Default 75 minute Two Cents!

seriously?! I can't believe I am actually sitting here doing it. Sometimes I don't know what these companies are thinking. That's a lot of time to devote to a survey that keeps asking the same questions over again! Anyone else get this one? It's the invoke solutions, which I normally enjoy. But this one is just SOOOOOOOOOOOO long. when I first saw 75 minutes, I thought there is no way, but....the estimate is not an estimate!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

i got one earlier that said 90 minute interactive session. i took the estimate seriously and said i wasn't available. i can't imagine taking that long to do a survey.

I usually say I am not available for ones that are estimated to be 60 minutes or more. It is just not worth the money! And my kids would destroy the house in the time I was answering questions.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by sqromano View Post
    I usually say I am not available for ones that are estimated to be 60 minutes or more. It is just not worth the money! And my kids would destroy the house in the time I was answering questions.
    Same here! I couldn't imagine what my house would look like.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards