Thread: How Does It Work....

Default How Does It Work....

Okay, I searched the threads and couldn't find the info I was looking for, so I'm coming to you guys! (I'm so glad I finally know how to use the search and learning more about this forum )

Anyway, how does the super board work. When is the last update for the month? Does it end with the last update on Sunday night or the first update on Monday morning?

Also, is the bonus from the survey and big board included in the finally totals?

Thanks
    Sunshine Rewards

I believe the big board will end at midnight(someone correct me if I am wrong)
    big board bonus will count for the month of September, survey bonus will go to your October total!

I hope this helps out.
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Yes, that helps. This is my first time making the board, so I was just trying to figure it out.

Thanks again,

Lisa
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Yes, that helps. This is my first time making the board, so I was just trying to figure it out.

Thanks again,

Lisa
    Lisa it looks like we're running neck & neck!!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Lisa it looks like we're running neck & neck!!
    I know! I've been wondering who you were for the longest. I don't know too many first names on here. We sure are running neck and neck, isn't it exciting! At first I just wanted to make the top ten, but it's fun to be so close to being the top earner!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    I know! I've been wondering who you were for the longest. I don't know too many first names on here. We sure are running neck and neck, isn't it exciting! At first I just wanted to make the top ten, but it's fun to be so close to being the top earner!
    Well it looks like you're going to be #1 I can't seem to get anything else to credit and I am tired
    Last edited by 3dog2kidmom; 09-29-2007 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Well it looks like you're going to be #1 I can't seem to get anything else to credit and I am tired
    I know, I haven't had anything to credit either. Not even the new offers. Maybe we're both get lucky and have things credit over night, that would be nice!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just did a WHOLE bunch of manual credits. SG and I have been working the last 2 hours on trying to get everything caught up. Hopefully some of it will be yours!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just did a WHOLE bunch of manual credits. SG and I have been working the last 2 hours on trying to get everything caught up. Hopefully some of it will be yours!

Thank you for doing the manual credit, i know it must be crazy busy for you trica, Thanks!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Talking

Oh, thanks Tricia and Sunshine Guy! You are truly the greatest! I did have some credits to post. Some of them were from so long ago that I had actually moved them from pending to try again at a later date! I can't believe it!
    Sunshine Rewards