Thread: My Twinn?

Default My Twinn?

Has anyone bought a doll from My Twinn? My three year old twins can't stop looking into the catalog. One of them wakes up asking for it and goes to sleep looking in it! I don't know why she's sooooo fascinated with it, but I see SR has it listed and I could buy it here, but I was just wondering if anyone else had one and was it worth the investment as they are very expensive, not to mention I have twins, so that's two! Any info will be helpful as I would like to order them soon before the price increase in a few days.

Thanks
    Sunshine Rewards

My DD and all 5 of my nieces have them. DD is 16 but has had it since she was 8 and still takes good care of it. Right now it is in a glass type case so it wont get ruined. All of my nieces play with theirs on a daily basis, to the point that my mother has ordered additional dolls from them, just not the exact my twinn. If memory serves me correctly, it took a very long time to get the dolls that resembled each of the girls, longer than what they promised and they nearly missed Christmas/birthday delivery. The dolls that were not made to look like my daughter or nieces arrived quickly, as did the outfits I have bought from them. I have bought quite a few "matching" outfits for my nieces and their dolls with no problem.

Hope that helps

Laura
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks, yes that helps a great deal. Your daughter was older than my girls are now. I was thinking that they are too young right now, but they like so much. What a mother want do!!
    Sunshine Rewards