Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So, whats left to do?

Default So, whats left to do?

What do you have left to buy or do before Christmas? Maybe we can help eachother out with suggestions or ideas that we have to make this last hectic week tolerable.

I'm pretty much down to wrapping presents and having to still go shopping and pick up a gift card. Normally I would be all done, but I got really behind this year. Also, need to get together my Christmas Eve menu and supplies.

How about all of you?
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Need to order the Honeybaked Ham for Christmas. With just the 4 of us, we're going to try to do the boneless one.

I got all of my cookie supplies but haven't made ANY yet! I was waiting until the girls were out of school so that we can do them together.

I have about 7 gifts still coming from Amazon today and tomorrow that need wrapped.

I think that may actually be it!! Oh...the peanuts, oranges, and apples for the stockings (a tradition in SG's family). But I'll probably just have him pick those up.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Let's see....we sent a huge batch of goodies to work with DH this morning, but we need to finish some cookies. I am braving Walmart in a few minutes to finish stocking stuffers and get groceries for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day food. We'll have family over Christmas Eve, but Christmas Day is just the 4 of us. I also have a few things I'm still waiting on from Amazon and Disney Store that need to be wrapped. The last 2 years, I was completely done by now, but I'll get there.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm doing ok. I think I am on track. The house is finally decorated, except for a few odds and ends (that I can't find ). I have the menu for Christmas Day (inlaws for breakfast and family party with 35 people at night) planned and I placed my catering order from the restaurant. THAT was convienent.

Everything is wrapped, the wrapping paper is put away and I am done shopping......for now.

I need to put together a menu for Christmas Eve. It will most likely be fish of some kind. I am heading out today to get pointsetias at Home Depot, make a market run and BJ's.

I can't start cooking until Wednesday. Wish you cookie making gals lived closer. Steve usually does the cookie baking but this year he has to be at the restaurant, because we are so busy. We have a bazillion catering orders.....so that's a good thing. He left at 6 this morning and probably won't be home until 8 tonight. Ahhhhhhhh.............the life of a restaurateur.

Hope everyone has a great week and all the packages come.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Shopping wise, I only have lottery tickets left to buy for stocking stuffers. I wrapped our doggies' last present last night.

Today I'm printing and binding calendars I made for my mom, mother in law, and niece. Then I'll just have to wrap two and mail the other.

This morning I bought cider from the orchard across the street from my work. We'll have that warmed up for Christmas Eve with my parents. Tonight I'm making persimmon pudding for our office pitch in Wednesday. Then tomorrow I'll make the veggie pizza for the pitch in too.

Other than that, everything else is in someone else's hands!

Can't wait for a nice holiday weekend and getting to see all my relatives. Hope everyone else has a wonderful, cozy time!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I've been done for awhile...just need to wrap them. We go to our families house for xmas eve and this year xmas day too, just need to find out what they want me to bring. I found a Duncan Hines Red Velvet cake mix this year that I'm planning on making xmas decorated cupcakes to bring, other than that...I'm on my computer trying to finish my surveys for the day...two down, one to go!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Today...Make the 2 hour round trip to go see new baby niece that was born on Saturday. One last amazon order arriving today that will need wrapped. stop at party store get information about helium tank rental for end of january (work project). find 700 pink and blue balloons (does my boss realize its christmas?)

Tuesday...only day of work before christmas, trip to grocery for christmas breakfast
    Wednesday...clean house, get out the christmas dishes and clean them
    Thursday...bake pies, desserts, prepare guest room for mother and niece, attend Christmas eve service, after church order pizza and watch polar express, stay up late to put out santa presents. (daughter never gets to sleep before midnight on christmas eve)

I feel like I need an assistant this week!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Wish I could say I am done. But not really. Closer but still not done. I have several orders still out there that need to be received that have promised but..... I have several pending too. Office depot, drugstore, and starbucks (that cash back on gift cards, didn't happen, TT had to be filed) I need to go grocery shopping and I need to wrap the rest of stuff. I have Target coming, pictures coming, gift cards coming, gift cards to get, doggies to get. It is still crazy for baby's first christmas. But it is all doable if I just do it.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I have errands I need to run but I don't want to deal with the holiday traffic. Let's see - I need to hit up an outlet mall to make returns to BR and Gap outlets, the mall to get my eyebrows threaded, find an Aerosoles to return shoes bought online, go to Anthropologie (2 stores to split up the returns - so embarassing) to make returns, and then the library to return 3 books. The traffic is killing me and I just don't feel like dealing with anyone today. I'm taking a short break after returning from getting my car worked on and I might venture to the library and post office this afternoon.

So in short, I need some patience and someone to help run errands with me.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just finished some grocery shopping. In a few hours I am running Christmas dinner supplies and other groceries to a family I adopted for Christmas. I think this is really good for the kids to see. They can imagine people not having money for toys but just assume everyone has enough money to eat.

Tomorrow I will start to work on Christmas Eve food.

Kids have a craft or two a day to do so when they are busy on those I will be trying to clean the house before my parents come for Christmas Eve night.

But I am feeling good. Just a few things to come in the mail. A shirt from Old Navy will have to have a Star Wars iron on put on for my boy. I also need to get some lottery tickets for the stockings.

ANd I am so glad that dwkay8 mentioned cider because I had forgotten I wanted to go to our local place and grab some.

Feeling good but come Wednesday I may be more stressed.
    <Sunshine Rewards