Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So, whats left to do?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Can someone give me absolution so I don't have to go to church on christmas eve. I know it is such a huge "reason for the season", but I get all stressed out going an hour early, just to get a seat in the basement of church.
    Ok, I feel better now.
    My coworker and I talk about religion every now and then because I find her so interesting (she's Mormon and I'm a nonpracticing Catholic) and she was telling me that in her church they don't do Christmas services on Christmas day but rather the weekend before so that you can spend Christmas day with your family. I was surprised but it made sense to me.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    IKWYM.
    I think I am just going to get up in the morning, because all my kids (20 somethings, youngest is 19 sleep in anyways. I can breeze in 5 minutes before Mass and not stress. I'll stay home while they all go.
    We decided to go to mass Christmas morning this year. The restaurant is open until 3 on Christmas Eve and I can guarantee that there will be people banging on the door at 3:30 because they forgot we were closing early and they didn't pick up their catering order. DH usually runs in the door at 4:30, takes a shower and we just make it to mass at 5. Such stress.

My inlaws were supposed to come from upstate NY on Christmas Eve but they called today and they are not coming. They may come Christmas Day...but that is up in the air. Christmas Eve my DD will be visiting her BF's parents in CT, and my son will be wrapping his kids presents so it will just be DH and I until Christmas night.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards