Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Pingo Deal

Default Crazy Pingo Deal

This is the best deal that we have EVER gotten from them! Whether you use phone cards yourself or want one as a gift, you can't pass this up:

Using our special coupon link at:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/Pingo/

You can try Pingo calling cards for $1 and if you are a new customer, you will get $7.50 back from SR. It's like we are paying YOU to try it!! This increased cash back is only going to last for a couple of days.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I had a question, but I found it on their web page.
    You download an AP to your Smart Phone.
    This would of been such an awesome deal for my dd that is going to Malaysia over Christmas.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Directly from our Affiliate manager:

"You download an AP to your Smart Phone."

This is for the Pingo EZ Dial service for those that have a smart phone or iPhone. Its a free app to help manage your phone book to save up to 90% on international calls vs your current cell phone provider.

You don't have to download this application. You can just enter in up to 10 of your phone number to have it be pre-programed with out having to download anything. You can also enter in up to 25 of your friends for easy speed dial feature. Or just use the service with a pin code like a typical calling card.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Question?

If I sign up for the cheapest "account", will I be charged anything else?

I read the T&C on the Pingo site and it confused me a little. Am I opening an account or buying a pre-paid calling card? I would like to buy a card so that my friend can give it to her husband who is going to Afghanistan for a year, starting in January, but the website talks about an account. When I went through a "simulated" purchase, it asked me to set up a PIN. Would my recipient need that PIN to access the card? I am so confused....

Can anyone clarify how this works, exactly?
    Last edited by kristenrice; 12-22-2009 at 01:09 PM.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

That would be great to know as well.

Hopefully someone who has used them will be able to weigh in. I know that we have some members who have used them successfully quite a few times.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Will this work for their cellphone cards as well?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I went to sign up for this deal using the coupon link that said "try pingo for just a buck" and when I was filling out the information the lowest amount of payment it would let me choose was for $5. I have not finalized the payment process due to being confused that it made it clear my card was going to be charged $5.

So I guess I am wondering if I'm missing something? Where is the $1 deal? I'd hate to sign up for this and be charged more than I want. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks,
    Stacy =)

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I haven't tried it yet either but I think there is a code on the merchant page for it. Or in the fine print at the bottom of that page.

Kim

Okay just signed up. The code is onebuck and it is one of the first things you enter on the front page. You can pay by cc or paypal I did Paypal. Hope that doesn't mess things up but it is easier to not fraud I think. I am always afraid of that with new companies. You can choose to have it auto renewal or not and then you can cxl anytime by writing electronically or by mail. It seems pretty easy and pretty cool. I was only charged the buck so lets see now. Does anyone know the pending estimate so I can watch for it?