Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crazy Pingo Deal

We've actually been working with them for 3 or 4 years and know their affiliate manager really well. Here's a video we did on Pingo awhile back:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/video...o-phone-cards/

Because it's shopping, I probably won't be able to see credits come through for at least 24 hours, but I will keep an eye on it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Will this work for their cellphone cards as well?
    I'd be interested in knowing the same thing. My brother has a prepaid phone with Tmobile and I got him a phone card for that for Christmas. His birthday is in January, so this could potentially be an awesome deal for that.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I've used the Pingo calling card from the Bahamas while on vacation. All I had to do was enter my card number code and pin to use it, not really use a tangible card. You can get a tangible card though if you want one.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

First batch of credits just came through!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Don't forget that this ends in 2 days!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for the reminder, Tricia. I just signed up but wanted to point out, for those that asked in this thread, that there is a monthly fee mentioned in the fine print.

"A monthly maintenance charge of 98 cents USD is assessed one month after sign-up and each month thereafter regardless of usage"
    Last edited by fourfoxesinpa; 12-29-2009 at 11:00 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Thanks for the reminder, Tricia. I just signed up but wanted to point out, for those that asked in this thread, that there is a monthly fee mentioned in the fine print.

"A monthly maintenance charge of 98 cents USD is assessed one month after sign-up and each month thereafter regardless of usage"
    Very good to know!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post

Is this debited from the card/account until it is depleted or will they continue to charge your credit card? I see that if you use PayPal to pay, they do not offer an auto-recharge option. I wouldn't think they could charge your credit card every month could they?

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    Okay just signed up. The code is onebuck and it is one of the first things you enter on the front page. You can pay by cc or paypal I did Paypal. Hope that doesn't mess things up but it is easier to not fraud I think. I am always afraid of that with new companies. You can choose to have it auto renewal or not and then you can cxl anytime by writing electronically or by mail. It seems pretty easy and pretty cool. I was only charged the buck so lets see now. Does anyone know the pending estimate so I can watch for it?
    I am not able to get the "onebuck" coupon to work.

I went through the whole process and got to the PayPal payment page and it said that I would be charged $5! So, what else do I need to do? It seems like I did everything right, but it isn't working.
    Last edited by kristenrice; 12-30-2009 at 11:44 AM.