Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So... What are you still waiting on

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default So... What are you still waiting on

So.... What are you still waiting on?

Gift Cards for me, Target for me, Drugstore.com for me

Kim

Let me think...drugstore.com, Amazon, Disneystore.com and Shutterfly! Should be a busy few days for UPS here!
    Sunshine Rewards

Kohl's....sheets for my grandson. I really don't think they will get here in time. His birthday is in February.....he'll get them then.

1800 Florals Flowers for the dining room table......supposed to come tomorrow.
    2 orders from ebay.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

uggg ebay is the worst. They just don't come from a company.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I am waiting on a sweater from Target (the other items are already here), my Philosophy order (I think it is lost in the apt office), and then some miscellaneous clothing purchases and Sephora. Nothing is critical for Christmas but I'd like to have all my stuff
    Sunshine Rewards

I think I finally have everything, except my stuffedanimals.com order. I ordered that on Dec 6th and it is still not here, so I have already purchased and wrapped a backup because I am not confident it is going to make it on time!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

waiting for nothing....My husband will kill me if he see's the UPS truck pull up anymore! Asked me what I wanted for c'mas the other day...I told him, nothing because I've been buying for myself for the last month...he says, yeah I noticed but what he doesn't know is some of it is for him too (but mostly me)!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Stocking stuffers I ordered from Joann's. My Old Navy order came today! I am so glad because I still have to put a Star Wars iron on on one of the tees.

O, also some cookbooks from amazon.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    Stocking stuffers I ordered from Joann's. My Old Navy order came today! I am so glad because I still have to put a Star Wars iron on on one of the tees.

O, also some cookbooks from amazon.
    Ad HOc cookbooks?

I'm waiting on a flute I ordered off ebay, a metronome from Musician's Friend, and my own present- a digital SLR camera from Best Buy. All guaranteed delivery by Christmas- we'll see.
    Robin