Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So... What are you still waiting on

Harry London candy from QVC and a book from B&N. Both were gar-an-teed to arrive before Christmas. I love on line shopping!

So, do you save all the boxes in case you have to send something back?
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by fanofree View Post
    Harry London candy from QVC and a book from B&N. Both were gar-an-teed to arrive before Christmas. I love on line shopping!

So, do you save all the boxes in case you have to send something back?
    I'll save a few just in case I can't return the item in the actual store (saves on return shipping) or to have a couple around the house. Otherwise, in the trash they go.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    uggg ebay is the worst. They just don't come from a company.
    I think it depends on the seller. I bought both items on Monday and they both shipped today. One seller was so upset that I wouldn't get it by Thursday he sent it Fed Ex. USPS told him next Thursday (Dec 31) for Priority Mail. Fed Ex told him Tuesday.

Neither is a Christmas present......just things I couldn't find elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    waiting for nothing....My husband will kill me if he see's the UPS truck pull up anymore! Asked me what I wanted for c'mas the other day...I told him, nothing because I've been buying for myself for the last month...he says, yeah I noticed but what he doesn't know is some of it is for him too (but mostly me)!
    Mine too. DH gets really nervous when he sees the truck back into the driveway and open the back door.

He asked me what I wanted for Christmas and when I told him, I got the deer in the headlights look. So....good girl that I am, I asked him if he wanted me to order them for him. The look on his face..........priceless. I ordered, he paid, and I got cash back. I only opened one box just to be sure they sent the correct items and they weren't damaged. The rest I put in his office and they are now wrapped and under the tree.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

My Amazon and Shuttefly orders came today...so now just waiting on the Disneystore and Drugstore. Just checked the tracking on the Disneystore and it should come the 24th- it's my son's present to his sister (my fault for not asking sooner!). I told him I didn't order in time, so he'll be super excited when it comes! The Drugstore order isn't for Christmas, so not worried about that one.
    Sunshine Rewards

My flowers came today and so did my DGS's sheets. But that means I have one more thing to wrap.

Still no package for me....

Guess there is still one more day, good thing I bought a backup.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I am waiting for a box from Amazon. 2 day prime member free shipping always, is the best thing ever and a box from Nike. Both coming tomorrow, the 24th. Last minute things that I decided to get. I'll be glad when they get here.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
    Still no package for me....

Guess there is still one more day, good thing I bought a backup.

Hope you get it. One thing I have done when a package hasn't arrived in time is print the picture from the website and wrap that. Not as good as opening the real thing but close.

My ebay and musicians friend orders arrived yesterday. I was supposed to get a metronome from musician's friend but they sent the complete wrong thing- ended up with a repair kit for some sort of instrument. Luckily that was just a minor gift for DS. He has a metronome already, this is just a nicer one. I'm still waiting on my best buy order which is supposed to come today.
    Robin

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Hope you get it. One thing I have done when a package hasn't arrived in time is print the picture from the website and wrap that. Not as good as opening the real thing but close.
    That's what I ended up doing with a gift for my son and DIL because the gift was way too big to wrap...I bought them a framed piece of art from our last cruise...it's a Wyland print of Dolphins. I found a picture of Wyland next to this exact print, I laminated it and stuck it between the pages of a Food Network magazine....they both love cooking and will think I got them a subscription to this magazine...going to make them open it last, they will be so surprised when they find the picture and figure it out. Dolphins where a major part of their honeymoon trip at Atlantis last September.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES