Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So... What are you still waiting on

My popcorn factory order (pickle prize) and batteries are "out for delivery" UPS seems to be running about 3 hours early than usual. Given my UPS packages generally come at 7ish (we live a stone's throw from our local UPS sorting center), I'll be curious to see what happens.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by catnapfan View Post
    I'm waiting on a flute I ordered off ebay, a metronome from Musician's Friend, and my own present- a digital SLR camera from Best Buy. All guaranteed delivery by Christmas- we'll see.
    O

Oooh, what kinda SLR did you buy. Gosh, I love cameras. I have a Cannon and I want the new Nikon D3000 that Ashton Kutchner has been advertising.

OOOhhh, I really want it and I keep looking at it. DH says, I don't need it because I just purchased the Cannon a couple years ago for WDW. I told him that right now it's not about needing but wanting. I agreed to wait until after Christmas because I am sooo getting one.
    Sunshine Rewards

I haven't received the girls personalized order from Idenity Direct as of yet. I know the girls would have really loved the items. I haven't even received a shipping notice so I know they aren't coming today.
    Sunshine Rewards

Finally received my order that I placed on Dec 6th. They said it was guaranteed by Dec 24th! Oh well, I guess I have a head start on a small gift for the kids for Valentine's Day.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    O

Oooh, what kinda SLR did you buy. Gosh, I love cameras. I have a Cannon and I want the new Nikon D3000 that Ashton Kutchner has been advertising.

OOOhhh, I really want it and I keep looking at it. DH says, I don't need it because I just purchased the Cannon a couple years ago for WDW. I told him that right now it's not about needing but wanting. I agreed to wait until after Christmas because I am sooo getting one.
    That's the exact camera I got. I'm still reading the owners manual and figuring things out and so far I really like it. It doesn't have a live view for taking pictures, only for playback, which I thought would be a downer. But it turns out I really feel like a professional looking through the the view finder. I looked at the camera many times at Walmart where it is selling for $499 but ending up getting it from Best Buy for $50 less!
    Robin

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I am actually still waiting on my last gift. It is stuck somewhere in the midwest.

I bought some books at B&N that I forgot all about. They were backordered until January 5th. Then who knows how long they will take to get here.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards