Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mod Resort - Suggestion

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

These are some building shots. The close up was of building #6 where we stayed. The other is a view of the buildings from the river boat ride.

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

There is a path from POFQ to POR. These were taken on that walk.

Ok, I think this is the last of my POFQ photos! This was also taken on the POR walk, but I still thought it was appropriate to show! :0)

Here are some from the room. This was a king size bed room w/a river view. It was a corner room, so we had two windows. It was very nice.
    I love this resort!

Hope you enjoy these!
    Jen

Here are some photos from my morning walks. CSR is a very nice & peaceful resort. Much larger than POFQ, but not too large in my opinion. (Please note: we don't have kids, so depending on where your room is, it may or may not be a long walk to/from the bus stop.)

(Sorry for so many posts...only can post 4 photos in case you haven't figured that out by now....)

Here is the beach in front of the Cabanas section & the only photo of the Ranchos section I took, then the others are of Casitas (where we stayed).

CSR has some really nice walking paths through the sections & around the lake. There are fountains & other fun things to see on your walks!! :0)

We weren't able to book a king bed at CSR, so we had two doubles. I did like the two sinks at POFQ & they had shelves that worked out well compared to CSR, which just had one sink & a very large counter. But I still had to make more room w/a suitcase, towel & suitcase holder in the corner...mostly because I use a lot of products I think!! :0)

Honestly, we very much enjoyed our stay at CSR....probably more than we were expecting to. DH used the workout gym quite a bit (which was very close to our room) & the quiet pool right outside our door was very nice for early morning swims which I had the pool all to myself.

Good luck with your choice! There are some really great photos of both resorts at allearsnet.com if you haven't seen those yet too!!

Thank you so much for all the pictures. This makes me wish I wash there now…instead of next Sept. I can totally see my kids wanting to play in the fountains and I love the pool at POFQ…the kids will love it.

I really appreciate it…now I have a couple of questions.

• Did both resorts have refrigerators in there?
    • Do both have a gym or is it just CSR?
    • What section is the best to stay at for both of the resorts? (Bus location will not be an issue because we will be renting a car.)
    • At CSR do they have different section of the resorts or buildings with different themes?
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

• Did both resorts have refrigerators in there? YES
    • Do both have a gym or is it just CSR? Just CSR
    • What section is the best to stay at for both of the resorts? (Bus location will not be an issue because we will be renting a car.)Hard to say. POFQ doesn't have sections, they just have buildings. Everything is close if you ask me. CSR really depends on what you're looking for. Close to main pool or lobby?
    • At CSR do they have different section of the resorts or buildings with different themes?
    [/QUOTE]Yes, there is the Cabanas, Casitas, & Ranchos. You can request a section but know that it's not promised.

Thank you MagicalJen...

I like different things at the two different resorts. I like having a gym at the resort but will I actually use it being on vacation. I like the idea of the boat ride to DTD. Hum...decisions decisions. I guess I will have to see which one is available when we make our reservations.
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards