Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any ideas why I hve not seen credit for so many of my holiday purchases?

Default Any ideas why I hve not seen credit for so many of my holiday purchases?

I have not yet filed TT's for all of them, but out of 8 purchases between Thanksgiving and now, I only have pending credits for 3 of them. i'm assuming that I won't be entered into the contest for these purchases either. I's very frustrating, especially since a couple of them I have gotten credit for with no problems in the past.

I have been clearing cookies both within my browser, and using CC cleaner on a regular basis.

Curious if anyone (or Tricia) might have any ideas. A couple of the purchases were made with my dh's mac, and at least one of them is a merchant that I have had to file a TT for in the past. Just wondering.

Thanks.

BTW...it won't stop me from ordering through the SR links, but I don't want SR or me to be shorted...especially at this time of year.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

No ideas why but just wanted to tell you, you are not alone. I have submitted a few TT myself for merchants that I've had no trouble with in the past. The only thing that I can think of is, they are so busy this time of year and maybe it just got "misplaced" in cyberspace?? Which is no excuse as it should track properly. I always clear cookies before shopping too and I agree, it won't stop me from shopping on SR, it might force me to find other merchants to deal with but it won't stop me totally, I'm just hoping that it's just a fluke with these merchants?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I have no idea why either - but your not alone - I have 3 purchases that I have not yet received credit on. One - I filed a TT and the other two - I will file a TT on Saturday. The thing that gets me is that two of the credits are from the Holiday Contest so that is four entries into the contest that I haven't gotten. But like you guys - it won't stop me from shopping thru SR! Because for the 3 that didn't credit - I have 15 that did!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I did really well getting credits until December 16th. Since then, I have one order that hasn't shown up yet as pending, and one $4 paid offer that never showed up. I'll open a TT in a couple of days for the former, but I'm out of the latter completely. Frustrating, to say the least. I, too, am wondering if the Christmas rush has fouled things up a bit.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

You are not alone! Most of my purchases have credited, but I had to file a TT on one that usually credits (I did get credit for that after Cindy submitted it), and a purchase from 12/16 is not pending yet. I also did Netflix a couple of days ago ($6), but it is not pending yet. I hope it comes through since I don't think I can do a TT for it.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I did Netflix on the 16th and am still waiting for it to credit! Fingers are crossed!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I think Netflix is one that credits after your trial period is finished, so may take some time.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    No ideas why but just wanted to tell you, you are not alone. I have submitted a few TT myself for merchants that I've had no trouble with in the past. The only thing that I can think of is, they are so busy this time of year and maybe it just got "misplaced" in cyberspace??
    I agree with you. I'm waiting for 5 TT's. 4 of them are companies I have ordered with before and received credit. The weird thing is that I did other shopping on those days and received credit.

One of those companies I shop with all the time. BUT, this time I shopped for the restaurant, used my corporate card and had it shipped to my home which is not my billing address on the corporate card. It was the Christmas gifts for the staff......couldn't very well ship it to the restaurant. They called me to verify and THEN put the order through. Good thing I only placed half the order. I told them I would be ordering again. The 2nd order went through and I got credit. It was $16 credit so that one is going to hurt if it doesn't come through.

I read that online shopping had increased nearly 30% this year. Maybe the merchants were overwhelmed.

gpp2001 I have no idea why either - but your not alone - I have 3 purchases that I have not yet received credit on. One - I filed a TT and the other two - I will file a TT on Saturday. The thing that gets me is that two of the credits are from the Holiday Contest so that is four entries into the contest that I haven't gotten. But like you guys - it won't stop me from shopping thru SR! Because for the 3 that didn't credit - I have 15 that did!

Out of all the shopping I did.....the 5 TT's are nothing compared to the $$ I did make because of SR. The other ones are piddle.....I'm praying that $16 comes through. Fingers, toes, eyes and other body parts crossed for all of us.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post

Out of all the shopping I did.....the 5 TT's are nothing compared to the $$ I did make because of SR. The other ones are piddle.....I'm praying that $16 comes through. Fingers, toes, eyes and other body parts crossed for all of us.
    To me the credit for the 5 purchases, even though small, make a big difference, because I am not a huge earner...So any increase in my credits, no matter how small, makes a difference...I hope they come through. I hope everyone else's do to! For all our sakes and also for SR's.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I don't know what it is either because I've been filing a large number of TTs as well. I can only think that it is because of the large amount of traffic the merchants are getting that things are getting lost. The oddest thing is this:

placed an order from Macy's on Day X
    Placed a second order from Macy's on Day X+1
    Macy's order #1 pends no problem.
    Place a Third order from Macy's on Day X+5
    Place a 4th order from Macy's on Day X+8
    Macy's order #3 pends with no trouble. Nada on orders 2 & 4. Nothing was different with any of them. Cleared cookies, same browser, nothing running in the back. Definitely something on Macy's side.
    Sunshine Rewards