Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any ideas why I hve not seen credit for so many of my holiday purchases?

Surprisingly, we haven't seen THAT many trouble tickets come through given the number of purchases that we have had in the last month. Our purchases have gone up by about double and our trouble tickets are not much higher than usual. Of course, a lot of SR members who aren't really die hard (check the forum, understand the trouble ticket system, etc) probably just assume if a credit doesn't come through that they are out of luck.

One interesting thing is that about 90% of our trouble tickets come from the same 10 members. Out of 12,000 members, that is very weird. Again...it could be that a lot of members just don't bother with the trouble tickets.

I'll have to see if all of my credits came through for my purchases this year because I did almost all of my shopping online. It's frustrating for me to think that we might be losing a lot of money where people just don't file the trouble tickets. On the other hand, we have had a LOT of trouble tickets denied because we were told that people clicked on other coupon sites after they clicked on our links.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I've had a great success rate overall with credits. As much shopping as I do I really can't complain if a couple don't post. Of course, I WANT all of my earnings but I know it's a chance sometimes.

I just hate it when I'm looking for it to count towards something, like make SM, contests and such. And if it's a large amount!

Right now I'm waiting on two credits. I've already filed a TT for Finish Line and I need to wait a little longer for my HSN purchase. That two points for the contest that I'm gonna be missing because I just can't see any of these TT's being resolved before the New Year.

Here's to all of our TT's being resolved!
    Sunshine Rewards

I have had great success this season with credits.

I am actually one of the few that rarely does a trouble ticket if I don't see a credit. I hate to make waves. Though I did fill one out for photostamps because that one was $7.50. And they did give it to me.

I just wish amazon would give us credit.
    <Sunshine Rewards

I have two outstanding, one merchant I've had to file a TT for before. The other, I never shopped at, but have read others say they needed to file a TT. Part of me wants to wait in hopes they credit next quarter - the the other part wants the entries in the Holiday Contest. Decisions, decisions.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I have two sitting out there too. One with Starbucks I filed a TT for and one with Office Depot. Both kinda are for SM status too.

When I look at my TT history, I see that I've rarely had to file a TT. Of course, I don't do an enormous amount of shopping, but sometimes I'll do several in a flurry - and usually have no trouble. From Thanksgiving, I had a large order with Target where I had to file a TT, but finally, after 3 1/2 wks from the day of the order I got the credit! Also, I have done some orders over the last few days that haven't pended yet - but I'm thinking maybe by Monday some of those will come through, just slow because of the holiday.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It's frustrating for me to think that we might be losing a lot of money where people just don't file the trouble tickets.
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    I am actually one of the few that rarely does a trouble ticket if I don't see a credit. I hate to make waves.

I just wish amazon would give us credit.
    See what Tricia said! If we don't get the credit, Sunshine doesn't get their share either. We want Sunshine to prosper! File those TTs!

I figure that amazon goes to help Sunshine give out prizes, etc. I've nearly had to smack my darling husband the last month or so, because he works in the Kindle dept at amazon, has to ORDER them, orders several at a time, and he keeps forgetting to click through sunshine! AUGH. I think I now have gotten it through his head that clicking through SR is a good thing for the future of SR!

So Tricia, if you keep seeing large orders (and if you can see the items, if it's Kindle stuff) and credits for you guys come through, it could very well be DH.
    Sunshine Rewards

I've had all of my shopping come through as pending already - even my Best Buy order from 12/21!

I had two Best Buy orders in November I had to file TT's on (and probably the last 5 orders from there too) so I was quite shocked to see it come through and so soon too. Hopefully whatever problem I was having with them is fixed.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

I now have missing credits for 6 purchases...plus 3 purchases that I just made yesterday that I am waiting on. I don't know what is going on, but I don't like it!!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    I now have missing credits for 6 purchases...plus 3 purchases that I just made yesterday that I am waiting on. I don't know what is going on, but I don't like it!!
    Cindy had me switch over to Firefox because I was filing TTs almost daily the first 2 weeks of December. I've noticed that I'm doing better with getting things to credit from surveys, to freebies, to shopping. I still have a few missing shopping credits but it isn't as bad as it was. If you haven't switched you might want to consider it.
    Sunshine Rewards