Thread: Exercise and Weight Loss Products

Default Exercise and Weight Loss Products

I'm starting to work on our New Years Resolutions email. What kind of products are you going to be looking for? Personally I need to stock up on Vitalicious. I'm also thinking about doing one of the Jillian Michaels Detox and Cleanse programs with a friend. I've never done one before but a friend of mine swears by them at least twice a year!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

OH Brandon and I were just talking yesterday about doing a detox program at the beginning of the year. I think I need some kind of multi vitamin or supplement now that I am going to start running. I would love to see what you guys recommend.
    Sunshine Rewards

Any of the WiiFit products would be great. I have been wanting to check out the new wiifit program by (I think) Jennie McCarthy that is hands free (no controller)...looks interesting.

I have been looking into the cleasing products too...not too sure on that one though.

I also need to place an order soon with Puritan's Pride or someplace that has the Stevia product I like...I like to order it n bulk...
    Sunshine Rewards