Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snapfish

Default Snapfish

Has anyone that was already a member with snapfish, shopped and received credit?? Just curious if anyone uses them?
    Ellen
    Last edited by Ellen aka Snow White; 05-22-2007 at 06:47 PM.

I joined snapfish before I knew of rewards. But I use snapfish and I really enjoy using them. I can edit my pictures and they have really good prices. They ship VERY FAST and then your pictures are stored at their site so I can reorder easy. You should at least try it. Plus they have codes ALL the time for free shipping or a percentage off.
    <Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I love snapfish. I have gotten credit from Sunshine for it. Love it.

Kim
    ________
    40DDKINKY
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:31 AM.

I love snapfish too!! But I never was getting credit for my purchases. I received this in my trouble ticket today:

"I learned the hard way today that they do not pay on prepaid prints. LOL! I went ahead and credited your account and am going to add some details to our shopping page."

I think that is sooo wrong!! Why would they not give credit for prepaid prints?? They get my money regardless if I ever use the prints!!

BTW - thanks for the credit! Is there anything we can do as consumers to get it changed so that you (we) do get credit??
    Ellen

They basically said that their "system" is not currently set up to capture prepaid prints as a commissionable item. I'm guessing that it was a business decision that they have no interest in paying a commission on them for some reason.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I for some reason was thinking this was a 1 time offer not an offer we can do multi times ? Is this untrue ? Can I order more prints and get credit for shopping there ?

Thanks
    Sarah
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mom2dea View Post
    I for some reason was thinking this was a 1 time offer not an offer we can do multi times ? Is this untrue ? Can I order more prints and get credit for shopping there ?

Thanks
    Sarah
    From the shopping page:
    Details: New members earn 4.00 when they make a purchase. Returning members earn 4 percent back on purchases.

I took it that anytime I go back and "shop" that I would earn 4%. Now I do not know if this applies to prints?!?!? It doesn't apply to the prepaid prints - which I always use bacause of the discount. Trish - does it apply if you purchase prints straightout???
    Ellen

They actually do pay 4% back now on repeat visitors--just not on the prepaid print plans.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

has this switched in the last few monthes , I swear when I first did this offer it was only the 4.00 for new customers .

Sarah
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

I've belonged to snapfish since '03, so I didn't qualify for the new member 4.00 (sniffle), but I just ordered an 8x10 print (to keep my account "alive" for another year) last week, and I already see my 12 cents pending on my SR account.

So yes, prints count, and yes, previous customers can get credit. I just made sure to clear cookies etc first, then made sure to go through the SR link, and it all worked! I was nervous b/c I had problems remembering my password so it took a moment to log in, but it still was able to match me up to the SR link.
    Sunshine Rewards