Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Supermembers

Default New Supermembers

Remember, you must send me the correct password when you apply for your supermembers perks or I'll have to deny it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

has the password been sent? I haven't received anything yet, and I made the goal by a little over three dollars (not including the surveys I'm waiting for credit on)

The password is on the supermember page on the SR site...
    and for some reason I had to put it in all in caps... it wouldn't work in lowercase...could just be me on a monday morning though.

Faith
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

I had to use all caps as well.
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't understand . . . I'm a new Super Member and got in the lounge with no problem -- even did a couple of offers. I thought the password was to get into chat. Is it for something else?

Sorry to ask dumb questions . . .

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I put it in lower case like the SM Lounge note stated, but I'm not sure it took. It gave me a strange message, but if I go back in now it shows that I applied. I'm wondering if I should try it again?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I think the password that cindy is refering to is in the user cp under group mememberships then you click join SM group and for the reason you put in the password! That is most likely to allow you to play in the SM arcade but cindy must aprove you the other location to put in the password is when entering the sm lounge on the fourms that allows you to read and post in that thread! again the new sm password is located in the sm loung on the SR website! if you have earned SM status for this quarter!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

This is my first time making SM. I hope I can do it again next quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    I think the password that cindy is refering to is in the user cp under group mememberships then you click join SM group and for the reason you put in the password! That is most likely to allow you to play in the SM arcade but cindy must aprove you the other location to put in the password is when entering the sm lounge on the fourms that allows you to read and post in that thread! again the new sm password is located in the sm loung on the SR website! if you have earned SM status for this quarter!
    Thats right and I'm getting a lot of members who are not putting the password in, so please, put in the password so I can approve you. Otherwise, you will miss out on a lot of SM perks.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I was allowed to enter the forum without getting approval from Cindy (last quarter too)...but I sent it in to get the games.
    Sunshine Rewards