Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Supermembers

I am getting a ton of requests for Supermember that DO NOT have the right password, or any password for that matter. Those will be denied and you will need to request again with the right password. Everyone received an email that is a supermember, it tells you what to do.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

I was one of those who applied yesterday and thought I had done something wrong as I wasn't able to get in all day while at work. I saw that I was approved but then left the group and reapplied. Got in again and still had issues with not getting in the site. Last night after getting home from the gym I signed on from home and BINGO, I was in! Life felt good and I posted a thread.

Unfortunately I came to work this morning and I can't get in! Security at an all-time low so not sure what the deal is, but I guess it's gonna be supermember chat only from home for a while!

Just remember folks, don't say anything nasty about me because I WILL be back in the SM forum tonight to catch up on y'all!

Michael
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I have no idea if I did anything right! I'm able to go to the SM Lounge on the SR page. I think I followed directions for password under user CP - but did not receive any e-mail saying I was a SM. So confused!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards