Thread: Anyone else having trouble....

Default Anyone else having trouble....

Staying logged in to the forum? Everytime I leave and come back I have to resign in, is that happening to you?
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

No - I just came in and didn't need to resign in.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

That happened to me yesterday a couple of times, then I had to log in again this morning. Since then I've been ok, and I've been on and off a few times today.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Staying logged in to the forum? Everytime I leave and come back I have to resign in, is that happening to you?
    that happens to me most of the time anymore; it didn't used to. so I don't know what's up with that. it's better on FF actually than IE. a time or 2 I have tried something where I'm on the forum logged in on FF and go over to IE to see if I'm logged in on IE and I'm not, so it's kinda funny.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

was happening to me...then I switched browsers (for the forum) to firefox...and it has been working pretty well...

make sure the little stay logged in box is checked too...I have an auto log in program that every now and then forgets to check the box.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129