Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tricia...help...another TT question

Default SR team....thanks so much!

For getting this credit for me! Even though it is not a huge amount, it is big for me!! I really appreciate all your hard work, not only on my behalf, but for all of us. I love SR!!

Leslie

I have been sitting with my dh trying to get a trouble ticket filed, and when the pull down of companies listed comes up to request credit from, the company (Buy.com) is not listed in the pull down list.

We get through the type of credit...sale, then when the company list comes up it is not there....what do I do next?

Help!!
    Last edited by speechteachri; 01-03-2010 at 09:36 PM. Reason: topic update
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    I have been sitting with my dh trying to get a trouble ticket filed, and when the pull down of companies listed comes up to request credit from, the company (Buy.com) is not listed in the pull down list.

We get through the type of credit...sale, then when the company list comes up it is not there....what do I do next?

Help!!
    It will only come up if you have clicked on that link through Sunshine Rewards to make your purchase and it also has to be at least 7 days after the purchase. You can try just filing it as a general ticket and we can take a look, but without having a click through to prove you went through us, chances are slim.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

My dh ordered through Buy.com on his mac...and I was in the same room when he did it. We talked about it as he made the purchase through SR. I am not sure why it wouldn't come up. Would it be a problem with him ordering with his mac through my account? I also didn't get cret for an REI purchase that he made from his computer, even though I am positive he clicked through the SR link. But I didn't get credit for the REI purchase I made either on the same evening from my computer, going through the SR link. Tricia actually commented that day on Facebook after I posted the purchase to my FB page that she didn't see any purchases come through for me. And the TT I filed now is not showing up on my TT page at all...curious.

Also, some of the companies that do come up in the pull down menu on the TT page are not companies he has ever clicked on through SR, so then they shouldn't come up either should they??

All I know is that I have a bunch of purchases that I have made in the last month that are not crediting. I am assuming if I am not seeing credit, then neither is SR...it bugs me for SR and for myself., even though the credits are not for big $. I wish I knew what was up, because I have gotten credit for a few of the purchases I have made, just not the bulk of them. Makes me frustrated!

Thanks Cindy
    Last edited by speechteachri; 12-29-2009 at 03:17 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

My dh ordered through Buy.com on his mac...and I was in the same room when he did it. We talked about it as he made the purchase through SR. I am not sure why it wouldn't come up. Would it be a problem with him ordering with his mac through my account? I also didn't get cret for an REI purchase that he made from his computer, even though I am positive he clicked through the SR link. But I didn't get credit for the REI purchase I made either on the same evening from my computer, going through the SR link. Tricia actually commented that day on Facebook after I posted the purchase to my FB page that she didn't see any purchases come through for me. And the TT I filed now is not showing up on my TT page at all...curious.

All I know is that I have a bunch of purchases that I have made in the last month that are not crediting. I am assuming if I am not seeing credit, then neither is SR...it bugs me for SR and for myself., even though the credits are not for big $. I wish I knew what was up, because I have gotten credit for a few of the purchases I have made, just not the bulk of them. Makes me frustrated!

Thanks Cindy
    Are you getting logged out or did he possibly log in under your name on his computer while you were logged in on yours or vice versa? Which TT are you referring to that you don;t see now?

Sometimes we can find a credit for a no login which is why we tell you to go ahead and file the TT anyway, sometimes we don't but unless we can prove that you clicked through us, we really can't even ask for credits. Are the credits you are not seeing the ones from the Mac, if so, something on there is certainly blocking.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Actually, he was probable logged in at the same time as I was. I never even gave consideration to that being a possible problem. I rarely sign myself out, so anytime he is on I am probably already signed in. If that is the case, would that cause me not to get credits if I am signed in and ordering from my computer if he has signed in onto my account from his computer.

I never even considered this would be a problem because it is on the same account. If this is the problem, then I am going to be out several credits because of being over zealous about being signed in...
    Sunshine Rewards

I have missing purchas credits for, I think, 7 purchases. Two of which are from my dh's mac, but the rest are from my computer. I am missing 2 REI credits from purchases made on the same night, one from DHs computer and one from mine. We made the purchase one after the other, and were probably both signed on at the same time. There is nothing that comes up that someone is already signed into the account so I never considered this would be an issue.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Are you getting logged out or did he possibly log in under your name on his computer while you were logged in on yours or vice versa? Which TT are you referring to that you don;t see now?

Sometimes we can find a credit for a no login which is why we tell you to go ahead and file the TT anyway, sometimes we don't but unless we can prove that you clicked through us, we really can't even ask for credits. Are the credits you are not seeing the ones from the Mac, if so, something on there is certainly blocking.
    I don't know, I'm just grasping here. The reason I ask is because I've noticed that if I log in under one browser, and then go to a different browser while that one is open, I get logged out, and that would be a good reason for the actual click not to show up under your name, however, we might still possibly get credit for the purchase as a no login which we could then track down. This is why I said to go ahead and file the TT as a general one.

Thanks Cindy...I'll give it a shot. I just told my dh to log me off on his computer too. Oy vey....what we won't do for a few bucks toward Disney!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Actually, he was probable logged in at the same time as I was. I never even gave consideration to that being a possible problem.=
    Ruh roh...I've been making sure hubby orders through amazon through SR, but if I'm logged in at the same time and that's a problem (and I bet it is), the amazon orders might not be working for sunshine....

We made the purchase one after the other...
    Could that be the problem? I always let the computer just sit there for awhile. I described it to DH as "letting the cookies settle in on sunshine's and the order site's thighs", LOL. Just to make sure. m'n'c has said she just waits until the order email confirmation comes through, but I like to wait a bit longer. Then clear cookies, cache and history (which, with my mac and the latest Firefox means I have to close Firefox and just to make sure, I restart the computer...there's no convenient button to clear cache and history now! wish I hadn't listened to DH and had kept my old version of firefox), sign back in, and order from the next site.

OF course, even doing that sometimes the sites are silly, like Marriott saying I'd clicked through somewhere else first. Unless they just don't want you to log into your Marriott account, they are very much confused.

Sorry you're missing so many; I hope the TTs work for you!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Well one of my TT's got resolved today...thanks guys! And Tricia and Kevin are looking into my Buy.com credit! Thanks SR!!
    Sunshine Rewards