Thread: Wanting to Buy ~ Shape Ups or Easy Tone

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default Wanting to Buy ~ Shape Ups or Easy Tone

Does anyone have an opinion either way on these?

I've read very good things about the Shape Ups.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Are those the tennis shoes?
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Yes they are

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ok. My cousin had the sketchers version on at the family Christmas last week. They had a really high platform on the bottom. I thought they were ok but didn't have much of an opinion of them as I didn't try them on or anything. Since she had just gotten them that day she didn't have an opinion on them either. Sorry I can't be too much help.
    Sunshine Rewards

I received the Sketchers for Christmas. I need to get the next size, so I am no help either.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

They are on sale pretty good with Shoebuy but I am just stuck here.

All right, after reading that these are sheos you're all talking about here yesterday, I checked Shoebuy to see what they were. I was curious, so I found a Famous Footwear locally that carries them so I could try them on....except, they closed at 3 today and locked their doors at 10 till, so I couldn't get in. I did, however, find a pair at Kohl's to try on and thought they were very comfy. I usually need a wide and didn't think they would work, but they seem like they would. I was also impressed that they seems to have a bit more tread than it appeared in the photos online. The ones I tried on were a Mary Jane style, so I'd still like to try on the tennis shoe version and see how that feels. I think I'll have to check and see which of the FF's by my parents have my size so I can try them on tomorrow, as I'm sure I can make it there before they close at 3 again. I did think they were a little strange walking around, but I figured I could get a better feel for how they would work by wearing them at home.

I did check Shoebuy, but they only have my size in two colors....and I really hate both of those colors. 6pm and Famous Footwear both have them online in my size, but I still want to try some others on first before I spend big bucks on tennis shoes. I'm torn between paying the $100 at either of those two places and waiting till Shoebuy can get my size in a better color and let me save 20% on one of their sales.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    They are on sale pretty good with Shoebuy but I am just stuck here.
    Is this with the 20% off code? I just tried to add that onto a pair in my cart to see if they WOULD give me the sale price...nothing. I REALLY liked the ones I had on today and wanted to know if it would be worth it to wait for Shoebuy to get my size in.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

These are becoming pretty popular with some of the nurses, I work with. They are great for being on your feet all day. I have been thinking about getting a pair. I think they decided the Nike version didn't feel as stable on your feet. Some of the nurses have bought MBT's, but they are so expensive ($250), so I was thinking about trying the Sketchers.

Okay, so after doing a little more research, I am strongly thinking about the MBT's, these specifically.
    http://www.amazon.com/MBT-Womens-Kay...ef=pd_sim_sg_8

I read one review how she didn't have alot of flexibility in her ankle and they really helped. I broke mine, badly, 4 yrs ago, requiring screws and a couple plates. On a good day it doesn't move like it should but when I get tired, it feels like it is locking up and hurts. These shoes are only $130, that is way better than the nearly $200 that a couple nurses paid, last yr.
    Last edited by arob414; 01-01-2010 at 10:55 AM.