Thread: Payout question

Default Payout question

I'm not a newbie, but I haven't cashed out in a while, and I have a quick question. I submitted a paypal cashout in November. I know they are not due until the end of this month (December), and that may be late because of the holiday. My question is just that in my account history, it already shows the cashout as "paid", and it hasn't been. Is this normal? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tris2cute View Post
    I'm not a newbie, but I haven't cashed out in a while, and I have a quick question. I submitted a paypal cashout in November. I know they are not due until the end of this month (December), and that may be late because of the holiday. My question is just that in my account history, it already shows the cashout as "paid", and it hasn't been. Is this normal? Thanks!
    Yes, the paid just means that the reward you cashed out for has been deducted from your account and that the cashout is processing. Chances are your cashout is in the mail. I only have one cashout pending from November to be sent because it was a large order and with the holiday season, it seems this particular reward was on backorder. If it was for Disney gift cards, I don't handle those so not sure what the status is on them.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

It is for a straight paypal cashout.

Once you have earned at least 20.00 and have been a member for more than 45 days, a link will appear to cash out to your PayPal account. PayPal cashouts will appear in your account by the last day of the month in the month after you cash out, or the next business day. (For example, if you cash out November 14, your payment will appear in your account on December 31).
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I have read this, I was just wondering if it is normal to be marked as paid when it is actually pending because it has been submitted but not yet sent to paypal.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I have read this, I was just wondering if it is normal to be marked as paid when it is actually pending because it has been submitted but not yet sent to paypal.
    Yup that is normal as that is how SR is able to keep up with who is owed money and who isn't. Congrats on the cashout!
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok....thanks !

We need to change that somehow to make it less confusing for people. What word could we use rather than "paid" in the account history? I think even "processes" would make you think it was already on its way.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

payment pending? Pending till x/31/10 kind of like shopping pends?
    Sunshine Rewards

I think pending might be good as well. Thanks for the help. I was just confused.