Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9 Cent Prints from Walgreens!

Default 9 Cent Prints from Walgreens!

Better upload those Christmas photos while they're 9 cents at Walgreens. That's the cheapest ever!!! The sale ends soon. I've been uploading like crazy.

My goal for 2010 is to have every picture printed and in photo books or scrapped!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the heads up! I'll have to see how long this sale lasts. I know Kodak Gallery also has a 9 cent print sale, but they're also looking to charge me shipping. I need to checd if Walgreens is any better.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks! I hope 5 x 7s are on sale too as I need about 5 of those.

Kodak Gallery also has 9 cent prints if anyone has been waiting on a sale over there.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    My goal for 2010 is to have every picture printed and in photo books or scrapped!!!
    Thanks for the info - I have several years of pictures sitting in my camera and on cards that I need to do something with. I just told DH last night that my goal was to sift through all the pictures, print out all the ones that I want, back up those special pictures, and get all the pictures in the photo albums by May 2010! DH laughed.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Better upload those Christmas photos while they're 9 cents at Walgreens. That's the cheapest ever!!! The sale ends soon. I've been uploading like crazy.

Thanks!

That's a nice goal; I think I'll join you in that. Considering that I've only printed just a bit beyond DS's 3rd birthday, and he's 5.5 now...it's going to be a serious challenge.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yeah, my kids laugh at me all the time because I think I take pictures around here at least 5 days out of the week. The older boys told me that I'm always taking pictures but no one ever sees them.

I'm so behind on scrapping. I'm just about done with Disney 2007 scrapbooks. Then I have Vacation 2008 (2) and 09 not to mention every holiday, birthday and or special occassion. Oh, and a ton of random everday shots.

I think with this last order I'm all caught up with uploading and ordering them. Now comes the hard part: scrapping or putting them into albums.

I like Walgreens because the store is right at the corner of my subdivision about 3 minutes away. I don't have to pay for shipping and they can be ready in about an hour are two.

I didn't check the price of the 5x7's but I normally order a few of those as well once I get into actually scrapping. Sometimes I use one larger picture on one page.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Thanks!

That's a nice goal; I think I'll join you in that. Considering that I've only printed just a bit beyond DS's 3rd birthday, and he's 5.5 now...it's going to be a serious challenge.

Great! Then maybe we all can encourage one another!
    Sunshine Rewards

You are much further ahead than I am. I finally had to come up with a solid idea for what I would scrap and what I would just put into albums, otherwise I'd be overrun!

I'm doing this weird, no pictures just memorabilia scrapbook for our Disney trips up through October. I've done a few mainly pictures with a few sentences here and there photobooks (shutterfly is getting so nice!) of pretty Disney pictures, so that's covered.

Once I'm done with the memorabilia one, I have to get to the wedding-planning scrapbook, then the honeymoon scrapbook. It should be said that we got married in August of '03. It's time to get those done (and maybe do something with my wedding gown...).

I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

Last edited by mollyeilis; 12-31-2009 at 01:33 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

I've been shopping this afternoon. Got a pair of Shape Ups ordered and uploaded and ordered my pictures, then went to Coupons.com to print a bunch of coupons for tomorrow. they have some good ones there right now. I'll have to print a few more tomorrow so I can get some extra opies and stock up some.

Lisa, have you gotten SR credit for Walgreens store pickup before? I didn't see them listed int hat category and was wondering. The credit is so small that it really wouldn't matter, but I did make sure to pay online to increase the chances of getting credit. The only bad part about that was that the store I wanted by work is listed as temporairily unavailable, so I had to pick a different one.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post

Lisa, have you gotten SR credit for Walgreens store pickup before? I didn't see them listed int hat category and was wondering. The credit is so small that it really wouldn't matter, but I did make sure to pay online to increase the chances of getting credit. The only bad part about that was that the store I wanted by work is listed as temporairily unavailable, so I had to pick a different one.
    Yes, I've gotten credit for all of my in store pickups. The credits are small but they add up!

I don't pay online. I wait and pay when I pickup. The credits normally show up the next day.
    Sunshine Rewards